Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    vaporesso FORZ TX80

A new competitor for Aegis?
    Vaporesso is always very attentive to market surveys, one of these reports that over 60% of Vapers in the world fear accidental falls with consequent breakage of their devices, so Vaporesso presented its FORZ TX80, a Kit with integral IP67 protection at 360 degrees.

Among other novelties; the mod houses the brand new AXON 2.0 chip with the innovative F (t) output mode which somehow controls and is able to alter the output voltage and heating rate within certain time values to provide a range of temperatures wider.
    The new tank FORZ 25 has an IP67 protected structure and uses the new range of GTR coils featuring larger airways and antibacterial organic cotton.

1.jpg

Enjoy the reading.

The cardboard box shows a gritty image of the new Vaporesso Forz TX80 IP67 on the front.
    On the back are: The packing list, specifications, child warnings, Shenzhen Smoore address, barcode, Scratch off & Scan, logos & brands.

2.jpg

On the side there are some features of the Kit in the form of an icon and the "Forz" symbol enclosed in a triangle.

3.jpg

The kit includes:
    Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Mod
    Tank FORZ 25
    GTR Mesh Coil 0.15Ω Range 60-80W
    GTR Mesh Coil 0.4Ω Range 40-60W
    Tool to disassemble the Tank
    Hygienic silicone hood
    Replacement O-ring
    Replacement glass tube
    USB Type-C cable
    User Manual
    Warranty card

4.jpg

FORZ TX80 Specifications:
    IP67 Shockproof, dustproof, waterproof
    Material: Fiberglass, Rubber, Zinc Alloy, Leather
    Dimensions: 84.6x41.7x30.1mm
    Weight: 123g
    Output power: 5W-80W
    Battery: external 18650
    Display: 0.69 inch OLED
    Charging: USB-C DC5V / 2A
    Chipset: Axon 2.0
    Resistance limits: 0.03-5Ω.

Vaporesso FORZ Tank 25 Specifications:
    Material: Fiberglass, Rubber and Steel
    IP67 Shockproof, dustproof, waterproof
    Size: 56x30mm (47.5mmx22mm TPD)
    Liquid capacity: 4.5ml (standard) 2ml (TPD)
    Adjustable air flow
    Upper screw trim
    Push and pull coil replacement
    FORZ RDA available.

5.jpg

6.jpg

There are five colors to choose from:
    Steel Blue, Gunmetal Gray, Imperial Red, Brick Black and Leather Brown.

7.jpg

First impressions of Vaporesso FORZ TX80:

The mod is made of zinc alloy, covered in soft rubber, among the precious things we find the screws with increased traction, the handle with leather insert, the front panel in brushed steel, the rocker Fire key, three selection keys and the " rugged "Tank fully protected.

The first time I saw it I thought of a new model of Mod 21700, only to discover that the Forz is powered by a single 18650 cell, on the one hand you lose a bit of autonomy, but on the other you gain in handling and portability, two qualities that are exceptional in the Forz TX80.

The Kit is really well built, extremely pleasant to the touch and to the sight, its captivating and refined line is not unprecedented rather it is rather tested (Aegis), however there are many other interesting things that I will describe later.

8.jpg

The faceplate of the FORZ TX80 in brushed steel (the Aegis one is in plastic) makes a fine show by embellishing the control panel. It is anchored to the frame by means of four Torx screws, it contains the 0.69 "Oled screen, a comfortable rocker-type Fire key and even three selection keys, two of which are the up / down keys, the third is the very comfortable " Mode".

On the back we find the leather insert elegantly embraced by an ABS mask happily connected in turn with the shaped shockproof rubber cover of the mod. The word FORZ is hot stamped on the leather, accompanied by two seams that give that handcrafted look that never hurts.

9.jpg

Compared to the competition, I consider the FORZ TX80 to be more refined and aesthetically slender. I also notice this on the side panels, the first one encloses the USB Type C port naturally protected by a rubber cap.

10.jpg

Reactions: SP013

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The top base is anchored to the frame via five Torx screws, the cup is off-center and houses a spring-loaded gold / plated pin. On the TX80 you can use atomaizers up to 26mm in diameter without bleeding.

The lower part has a screw cap for the battery compartment, the cap is equipped with a reclining handle and an o'ring for perfect watertight closure (IP67). The rubber-coated foot guarantees a soft support of the Mod on the surfaces.

11.jpg

The negative pole is marked on the internal surface of the cap, the positive pole is located on the bottom of the compartment, inside the thread there is the seat for the IP67 sealing o-ring.

12.jpg

The 25mm FORZ Tank is included in the TX80 Kit.

A FORZ Tank RDA Single / Dual Coil post version is also available, at the moment I am not able to know if the Tank RDA in addition to being sold separately will also be part of another specific TX80 kit (probably both solutions).

FORZ RDA package contents:
    1 - Vaporesso FORZ RDA
    2 - Coil
    4 - Screws
    1 - Pin Squonk BF
    1 - Tip 510 adapter
    1 - Drip Tip Extra 810
    4 - O-ring
    1 - Screwdriver
    1 - Hex key
    1 - Forz sticker
    1 - User manual

FORZ RDA Features:
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Build: Single / Dual Coil
    Usage: RDA / BF
    Air flow: Adjustable honeycomb
    Connection: 510
    Drip Tip: 810/510 (includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter)
    Colors: Black Silver

13.jpg

The FORZ Tank 25 sub ohm is a brand new Rugged device, built in stainless steel, plastic, fiberglass and soft rubber, it meets IP67 requirements (waterproof, shockproof and dustproof). The package includes a tool to completely disassemble the atomizer

It has a capacity of 4.5 ml, the refill is done from above by unscrewing the Top-cap through two large slots.
    The air adjustment ring nut is sufficiently braked, adopts end-of-stroke stops, the passage of air is guaranteed by two completely partializable slots (2x10mm).

The replacement of the Pull & Push Coil is convenient.
    I really appreciate the build quality of this Tank, among the details I really like the idea of the hygienic hood for the drip-tip (included in the package).

14.jpg

15.gif

16.gif

GTR Mesh Coil:
    This new type of Coil by Vaporesso uses an absorbent material with a new composition of antibacterial natural organic cotton, according to the manufacturer this greatly improves the aromatic production and transport of the liquid.

Also according to the manufacturer, the enlarged airways allow a smooth DTL vape with a huge vapor release, moreover the GTR coils are built with care to avoid liquid leaks.

- Vaping test GTR Mesh Coil 0.4Ω Range 40-60W:
    I used this coil for a long time at 40W (minimum wattage) simply because it satisfied me and I was enjoying one of my favorite fruity liquids.
    Of course during the test I pushed it to all possible wattages between 40 and 60W.

The impression it gave me was that of a further step forward in the world of pre-made Coils, I did not expect a similar yield, this 0.4 looks like 0.15 for the amount of dense vapor it can release.

Basically it looks like a coil with a much lower resistance, but still manages to give the same sensations as a coil with higher resistance, at 40W the vapor is pleasantly warm, the Puff is silent and particularly Fluid especially by adjusting the airflow in position open. While narrowing the AFC opening, the concentration of flavor is considerably increased.
    The best 0.4 I have ever tested.

- Vaping test GTR Mesh Coil 0.15Ω Range 60-80W:
    Given the incredible performance of the previous coil I expected a train of aroma and flavor ... I was not wrong! At 60W (minimum) you feel a great boost and in a short time the mouth fills up with steam, the cheeks seem to almost swell, at 70W there is a truly sensational explosion of steam and aroma, pushing it higher with the wattage. coil seems to hold up very well, but the battery charge level drops faster and also the liquid level (I would like a tank like this with at least 6ml of capacity), I like to use this coil between 60 and 70W without exaggerating. The tank never overheats, not even at these powers, I think much of the credit is due to the rubber coating that helps to better dissipate the heat. For me Vaporesso did a great job, I congratulate them.

Note * The Tank, when used with the 0.15 Ω GTR Mesh Coil, is best used with liquids with a VG / PG ratio between 70:30 and 80:20. The 0.4Ω Mesh Coil GTR is best used with liquids having a VG / PG ratio between 60:40 and 70:30.

17.jpg

How the FORZ TX80 Kit works:

- With the classic 5 clicks on the Fire button we get on / off with 3 clicks always on the fire instead we block / unlock the screen.

- Press the Fire button three times consecutively to lock / unlock the mod.

- Once the mod is connected to the charging socket, the graphic charge indicator and the remaining time are displayed on the screen.

Choose a mode.
    With the screen unlocked, press the Mode button 3 consecutive times (or hold it down) to enter the menu.

- Mode F (t): this mode is active by default, it regulates the temperature in the speed and duration of the heating.

- PUL Mode: Pulse Mode, this mode is active by default every time we screw a new tank, the pulse frequency is close (every 0.02 seconds)

- ECO Mode: Eco Mode, with the remaining battery charge below 40% the device will provide an option to automatically insert the power eco.

- Smart TC, when the following wire of our resistance (ss / ti / ni) is detected, the device will provide an option to automatically enter STC mode (smart TC).

-DIY: Diy Mode, in this section you can choose the traditional VW (H N S), VW, VT, CCW, BP (bypass) and SP (super player) modes. When the coil resistance is extremely low, the device will provide an option to automatically enter SP (super player) mode.

- SET System Set, navigating in this configuration we find, the Puff counter, screen brightness, screen rotation, smart VW, auto ECO on / off by default, we can then customize the operating interface.

Note: When the setting is on VW the ideal power is automatically recommended.

- by choosing VWH we will have a prompt reaction to the fire button with an aggressive power delivery curve.
    - by choosing VWN we will have a normal reaction to the fire button with a normal output of the power curve.
    - by choosing VWS we will have a slower reaction to the fire button with a soft and progressive delivery of power.

VT-SS / VT-NI / VT-TI / VT-MI Variable Temperature Control, ss, ni and ti modes are only available for stainless steel, sus 316l, nickel200 and titanium materials. With Mi mode, we can make a custom setting for the use of other types of wire.

VV (Variable Voltage Mode) in this configuration we can customize the voltage value according to our needs.

CCW (Customize the output curve in Wattage mode)
    press the (+) and (-) buttons to customize your output power curve, move to the next bar with a quick press on the fire button, press the mode button to save and exit when the setting is complete.

BP (Bypass Mode) a correct direct output voltage mode, it depends during use on the battery charge level, in Bypass the supported resistance range is from 0.15Ω to 5Ω

SP (Super Player Mode)
    The device supports a wider resistance range from 0.03Ω to 5Ω in this mode.

Protections and safety:
    Short circuit protection
    Low resistance protection
    High resistance protection
    Protection without load
    Low voltage protection
    Overvoltage protection
    Overload protection
    Low battery protection
    Overtime Protection 10s
    Overheating protection
    USB input protection

18.jpg

19.jpg

In the review I hope not missed anything, thank you for reading, i leaving you my Highlights.

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Pro:
    - Quality of the materials used
    - Captivating aesthetics
    - Dimensions
    - IP67 shockproof, dustproof, waterproof
    - AXON 2.0 chipset very full of functions + new F (t) mode
    - Tank FORZ 25 Protected (IP67)
    - Hygienic Drip-Tip hood
    - Top performance GTR Mesh Coil 0.15Ω Range 60-80W
    - Top performance GTR Mesh Coil 0.4Ω Range 40-60W
    - Forz Tank RDA Optional

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Tips: