Vaporesso Gemini RTA and Gemini RTA Mega are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Eve

Brand Rep
Nov 9, 2015
Vaporesso Gemini tank gives you an unbeatable vaping experience. With our brand new SS cCELL ceramic coil featuring improved wattage tolerance up to 75W, you can enjoy the amazing flavor. The cCELL brings you even bigger cloud while there is no worry about having to change between coils for vaping on temperature mode and wattage mode. The unique design on the dual adjustable airflow structure allows more air into the atomizer. Its top refill system is super easy and convenient to use and prevents leakage problems. Gemini reaches a new height with its excellence in durability ,safety, performance, and ease of use.‪
Best Vaporesso Gemini RTA.jpg

ErickaH

Apr 7, 2016
They are not yet released. Every store linked on the vaporesso site has them for preorder. I've had my pre order in on one of their partner sites for a little over two weeks now. I'm also looking for the release date, and I've asked on their facebook page with no response. Also the site where I put in my pre order claims it will ship "mid to late April"

Last edited:

Tamalam

Jul 15, 2015
Recieved my Gemini yesterday. Both of the positive post holes were stripped right out of the box. I've read that other people are having the same problem. It is very disappointing as I was very excited about this tank. That's just poor, shoddy machining. I can only hope that either the vendor or Vaporesso solves the issue bc I was ready to preorder the 25mm version until I got this disappointment yesterday. Might be moving on to another rta like the Griffin or Conqueror.

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread