Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’ve been checking out the Gen for awhile now and it will be the next mod I buy. I love it’s simple design, yet packed with features, grippy textured coating, and definitely the third button. I don’t know why every mod doesn’t just add that extra menu button. It doesn’t take up much room and it cuts down on wear&tear of the fire button not to mention the annoyance of having to fast click X amount of times to see and setup all the cool features that comes on the Gen.

How’s the battery life @T0mmy1977 ? Do you have other dual 18650 to compare it too? I’m just curious how efficient this bad boy is. Seems it should be good without a big fancy screen or any flashing lights, MP3 player, pedometer, or electric pencil sharpener to suck up all the precious juice from my cells.

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I have had my Gen for 3 months now and very pleased. The pulse mode seems to give a TC type of smoothness without the dry hit protection you sometimes get with TC. I have 8 mods including 2 DNA and the Gen would be the one I take when traveling and is the most trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread