Vaporesso Gen Nano, a smaller version of the Gen

With the same Axon Chip as the Gen mod, the Gen Nano kit is with 2000mAh built in battery, equipped with GTX Tank 22, compatible with GTX coils.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Why are you still using Micro USB instead of Type C?

Other than that it's a nice little device, I love my Podstick and the Swag II I recently purchased but having to keep a Micro USB cable around when all my devices are Type C is a hindrance.

What devices do you have that are all usb type C? I’ve got maybe three. Everything else I have is Micro-USB. I’m afraid I’m opposite of you. I wonder why now switch to C when I’ve got probably around 100 mods that use micro.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    What devices do you have that are all usb type C? I’ve got maybe three. Everything else I have is Micro-USB. I’m afraid I’m opposite of you. I wonder why now switch to C when I’ve got probably around 100 mods that use micro.
    I mean my tablets, phones, and laptop. My mods are micro USB but they have removable batteries which I charge externally.

For internal battery devices it makes more sense to have Type C in my opinion since this is the kind of charger most people carry around in their cars these days.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I mean my tablets, phones, and laptop. My mods are micro USB but they have removable batteries which I charge externally.

For internal battery devices it makes more sense to have Type C in my opinion since this is the kind of charger most people carry around in their cars these days.

I understand what you meant now. I have an iPhone and iPad and they use a lightning connector. I thought maybe you meant you had a lot of mods with the C connection. For me the type C is a third cord I have to have on hand which isn’t all that convenient.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    Yeah I have an iPad also so I definitely feel you there, I like the lightning connector a bit more than Type C since it seems to make a more positive connection over time and less likely to wear out. But I don't have a lot of experience with them either, the iPad is a newer addition to my daily use devices since I've always favored Android.

I wish more removable battery mods had Type C but it's not a big a deal as it's a rare occurrence that I forget to bring spare batteries along. But I have found myself with a dead pod device several times without the right cable on hand to charge.

Reactions: hittman

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    That really looks great! Are these currently available? Have you considered a single 18650 or 21700 Gen?
    It will be released very soon within one or two weeks. For a single 18650 Gen, I guess it would be more like the Swag 2 kit. But for the 21700 one, we can forward to our engineers to consider

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It will be released very soon within one or two weeks. For a single 18650 Gen, I guess it would be more like the Swag 2 kit. But for the 21700 one, we can forward to our engineers to consider

Thanks for the reply. I don’t know if it would fit or if they would have to make it a little bigger but I think a 21700 version would be great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread