Vaporesso LUXE S Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexPesk

Nov 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have the vaporesso luxe s mod for about 4 months and starting a few days ago i have a problem with my coil reading. One moment the reading is fine and then it jumps to a higher value without me doing anything. After i unscrew my atty, i screw it back and it says "check atomizer". Not i until i remove and put back my batteries, the reading is correct. I do not think it's something wrong with my atty, because i tested it with my ohm tester and it reads perfect. I am hoping that it is a battery problem since my wrap is damaged. I am waiting for my new batteries to arrive and see if the problem persists, but i am worried if it is not a problem with my mod. Did anyone have a problem with the vaporesso luxe??

AlexPesk

Nov 20, 2019
Sorry for your trouble. Did you try changing another coil or tank on the mod for test? Clean the 510 connector part and also try to screw the coil to tank and tank to mod enough good. If the problem stills, please send an email to our support@vaporesso.com. Our CS team will help you

Hello,

I don't have another tank, but i did another build and it's the same problem. I already contacted the vaporesso support team, the did not help much, they asked for photos and invoice, probabily they want to change my device with a new one, but I am still hoping it's a battery problem, because every time i hit/wigle the batteries while inside the mod, the reading is correct. Today my new VTC6's arrive and will see. Thank you.

AlexPesk

Nov 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

It is not a battery problem. My new VTC6's arrived, i full charged them and i have the same problem.
I already contacted the CS from Vaporesso. I am waiting for an answer.
20191124_152833.jpg
20191124_142726.jpg
20191124_150613.jpg
20191124_152113.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@AlexPesk, I have a Luxe in my arsenal somewhere. It's one of the first ones released and I noticed that unless you locked the ohms the reading did jump around a little. But not that much.

That definitely seems like a bad solder joint or joints on the 510 or where it connects to the board, as only a bad connection causes readings to jump around like that.

Hopefully now with more information you can get things resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread