Vaporesso Revenger / UWell Valyrian 'Atomizer Short'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee300

Jul 12, 2016
Hey guys, so i just got my Revenger kit not too long ago. The NRG tank that comes with the revenger kit works perfectly fine with the revenger, and reads the proper Ohms when i screw in the tank. But when i use the Valyrian, it starts to read ohms from .20 all the way up to .34, then it shows 'Atomizer short'. What could be the issue? I cleaned all the connectors on the tank and mod. If anyone has advice or tips on how i can fix this. Let me know.

Thanks

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some mods and atomizers just have that issue (though you do want to make sure everything's screwed in tight, the coil maybe slightly more than finger tight.) With that said, I have not run into that issue, but here's a guide on fixing it that I started on reading. It seemed somewhat useful. Try your mod on another tank, mainly to see if the problem is with the atomizer or the tank. It could be either, but I'm not particularly remembering that it is more likely to be one than another.

Atomizer and Cartomizer Connection Problems

Anna

Coffee300

Jul 12, 2016
First of all have you tried the valyrian on another mod ? If it does the same could be the coils are too tight in the base. I've had similar issue with a big baby beast rba base.
I haven't tried it on another mod due to my battlestar being drenched in juice due to my old leaking RDA. So i currently have no other mod to test it on. I will try to unscrew the coils a bit to see if that solves the issue.

Reactions: QcVaper

zero1000100

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys, so i just got my Revenger kit not too long ago. The NRG tank that comes with the revenger kit works perfectly fine with the revenger, and reads the proper Ohms when i screw in the tank. But when i use the Valyrian, it starts to read ohms from .20 all the way up to .34, then it shows 'Atomizer short'. What could be the issue? I cleaned all the connectors on the tank and mod. If anyone has advice or tips on how i can fix this. Let me know.

Thanks

I actually ran into the exact same problem recently. I also use a Valyrian sitting on top of a Revenger. I started noticing that the ohms were jumping all over the place and I took the tank apart to clean it and see what was going on. I still had the flat 510 pin in it at that point. So I decided to put the vortex (corkscrew) 510 pin in and the problem stopped happening entirely. After that coil went out I put the flat 510 back in and the problem occurred again. Then I went back to the Vortex and no issues. So I'm thinking that it must be an issue with the flat 510 at least on my Valyrian.

I know that you said that you fixed the issue with the method described but I thought I would throw my experience into the mix. Maybe this will help someone else with similar issues.

Coffee300

Jul 12, 2016
I actually ran into the exact same problem recently. I also use a Valyrian sitting on top of a Revenger. I started noticing that the ohms were jumping all over the place and I took the tank apart to clean it and see what was going on. I still had the flat 510 pin in it at that point. So I decided to put the vortex (corkscrew) 510 pin in and the problem stopped happening entirely. After that coil went out I put the flat 510 back in and the problem occurred again. Then I went back to the Vortex and no issues. So I'm thinking that it must be an issue with the flat 510 at least on my Valyrian.

I know that you said that you fixed the issue with the method described but I thought I would throw my experience into the mix. Maybe this will help someone else with similar issues.
Hey, didn't post back on here because i already returned that tank. Yup, after i cleaned it out and changed the coil, same thing happened again. Returned the tank already.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks for letting us know what happened. It's always useful to future users. Also, I think a rather clever member pointed out that sometimes, vape equipment gets picked on for unreliability when it can totally be user error, but that person never returns with the solution, and then sometimes the equipment gets blamed when it was totally user error, though this does not sound like the case for you.

I think I might start ASKING people to return when they have discovered the problem, though I'm not sure my simple request is gonna do the trick, honestly....

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread