cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm really glad that they stuck with the CCW/CCT.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
This is my first experience with CCW and I LOVE it! I also love the Smart VW feature. I never really got into TC and I have been waiting for this kind of ability in wattage mode.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I posted this issue on another thread and I'm hoping I can get some feedback or answers here:

Bought the new Revenger in red just yesterday. Feels great except for one irritating problem -
It keeps asking me if I have a new tank every 3-5 puffs. Annoying... And the coil's resistance is obviously increasing as the tank heats up... goes as high as 0.5ohms from a base of 0.1ohms.

Current set up:
tank: VGOD Pro Tank
Coils: 4-strand twisted, 26-gauge SS316, 5 coils x 2
Resistance: 0.1ohm (Read off Therion 75)
Mode: VT

Any ideas? is there a way to lock resistance so this doesn't happen?

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I posted this issue on another thread and I'm hoping I can get some feedback or answers here:

Bought the new Revenger in red just yesterday. Feels great except for one irritating problem -
It keeps asking me if I have a new tank every 3-5 puffs. Annoying... And the coil's resistance is obviously increasing as the tank heats up... goes as high as 0.5ohms from a base of 0.1ohms.

Current set up:
Tank: VGOD Pro Tank
Coils: 4-strand twisted, 26-gauge SS316, 5 coils x 2
Resistance: 0.1ohm (Read off Therion 75)
Mode: VT

Any ideas? is there a way to lock resistance so this doesn't happen?

Hmm, I can't speak to the coil issue because I have only used the NRG tank on mine, but I do know that if the wattage changes more than just a couple of points the mod will ask me if I am running a new tank. I actually love that! I am only vaping at 45 watts on a coil that reads .19 ohms and sometimes I will accidentally raise the wattage. It's great that the chip knows that the settings are different.

Since I vape in wattage mode, i haven't explored locking resistance, but have you tried using TCR and setting the coil in memory?

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
Hey everyone. I joined because I need help with this kit. First of all I suspect I may have gotten a knockoff. I tried the QR code to verify and it took me to some chinese letters. I also typed in the code under the QR on Vaporesso's website and it said error.

I bought it off ebay from a trusted seller who has sold a ton and his listing said 100% authentic.

Also I am having problems navigating through the settings. The manual is vague at best. I can't figure out how to get normal strength. Its on high now. And also my clock isn't working. I can't find that setting either.

Is there anyway to know if this is a knockoff other than the codes?

Thank you

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Nice only thing I hate don't keep your amp volts or last draw present
I had trouble figuring out the menu when I first got mine, too. Once I got it set where I want it, it's been completely amazing. Super stable. I leave the batteries in it for charging so I don't have to reset the clock, mostly because I am a #lazyvaper. :D I do swap tanks out on it sometimes, though, and I love how it reads the tank and sets the wattage at optimal level for the ohms. I'm glad you got yours figured out. I hope you like it as much as I like mine! :)

Ha! I just realized I posted this to you. I meant to post it to @pvark31, lol!

diantukimin

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I am currently using NRG SE mini tank with my Vaporesso Swag mod. 3 months now. Until recently I've had no trouble with all the coils be it GT2, GT4 or cCell. But now, no flavor. Good cloud, no burnt taste either, just no flavor. Weird thing is, when I open the cap and close it back again, take a hit, the flavour is there. But after one or two hit, no flavour again. Also using juice that I've already tried and enjoyed before, mind you. I already did the following:
1. Changed to new coil
2. Cleaned the tank
3. Using the tank with different mod
4. Changed glass, and all the rings
Help me.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I wish I had a suggestion for you but I don’t. I have several NRG tanks but I’ve never had this problem except when it was time to change the coil.

Did you try it with a different juice? Maybe it’s the juice fading instead of a problem with the tank?

Or if you have another tank dry that juice and see if it’s what you were used too?

Hope you can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread