Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC Kit 2500mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the Tarot Nano 80W TC Kit 2500mAh from vaporesso. The Tarot Nano 80W TC Kit 2500mAh was supplied for the purpose of this review by Gina from vaporesso.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-taro...-vaporesso

In the Box

Contents:

1 x Tarot Nano Mod
1 x Veco tank
1 x 0.5 Ohm Ceramic EUC Coil Preinstalled
1 x 0.3 Ohm Traditional EUC Coil
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Spare Pyrex Glass Tube

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The Tarot Nano is the Tarot in miniature, and i mean miniature it's tiny. The device gets swallowed up in the hand and the protruding clicky fire button is very easy to locate with feel, very ergonomically friendly. I received the Stainless Steel version, and originally it was also available in Green, Red and Metallic Grey but now is also available in Flying, Abstract, Tulip, Dead Walker, Soul Fire, Bronze Relic and Gold Vector. The device has a central chassis and fixed panels either side, the device i received has a very light shade of silver more akin to platinum central chassis, with carbon fibre effect panels. The surrounds of the panels are very metallic silver and both have a little plaque at the top with "TAROT NANO" etched on, one of the side panels also houses the micro USB port. The front of the device has a fire button at the top and at the bottom navigational buttons and a mode button, all buttons protrude and are hexagonal. Most of the front is taken up by the screen which in comparison to the size of the device is quite large, the base of the device has etched safety stamps and venting holes. The spine of the device is featureless then moving to the top we have a centrally mounted, spring loaded 510.

Veco Tank Specs and Features:

Liquid capacity :2ml
Diameter :22mm
Top adjustable air flow
Top fill
EUC Coil system
Leak Resistant system
Colours: Black, SS, Gold (only with Gold Vector Kit)

Veco Overview

The Veco is a top notch little tank with bottom via the top adjustable airflow, top-fill and drop in coils, it's 22mm in diameter and holds 2ml of liquid. The airflow takes the air from the top and it travels down the cavity in the air chamber, it then goes underneath the coil and comes up through the centre of the air chamber as a more traditional bottom airflow would. The tank comes apart and can be put back together very easily and the EUC coils just drop into the base of the tank. The tank comes with a pre- installed ceramic 0.5 EUC coil which gave excellent flavour at 25W and a 0.3 traditional universal EUC coil which gave good flavour at 40w, i have had this kit a while and because it's an older kit there was no rush to review it so i have been using it a lot when out and about and still both coils are giving great flavour. I can also back up Vaporesso's no leaking claim as i have suffered no leaking whatsoever. The style of vaper this tank is suitable for is someone who likes a restricted direct lung vape.

Tarot Nano Specs:

Dimensions: 69 x 38 x 22.4mm
Battery capacity: 2500mAh
Wattage Range: 5W to 80W
Temperature Range: 100℃ - 315℃ /200F - 600F
Suitable Atomizer: 0.15 - 5 ohm
Mode: SMART VW/VT(Ni200,SS,Ti)/TCR/CCW/CCT/ BYPASS
Display: OLED 0.91 inch
Thread: 510 thread
Colours: Green, Red, SS, Metallic Grey, Flying, Abstract, Tulip, Dead Walker, Soul Fire, Bronze Relic, Gold Vector

Using the Tarot Nano

Another very simple device to use, 5 clicks of the fire button to turn on and 5 clicks to turn off as usual. The display is bright and displays only the most important information, this combined with the layout makes everything very easy to read. The left of the screen we have the battery status bar, next to this at the top we have the resistance, underneath is the voltage which will display wattage when in temp control. The entire right side of the screen is the wattage (temperature when in temp control. The Tarot Nano is a four button device, fire button, left button, right button and mode button, there are a couple of combination key press functions which are, left and right together flips the screen and right and mode together locks the device. To go between the various modes is simple, just hold down the mode button and it moves to the next mode the options are, Wattage with smart mode (when a new coil is attached to the device it adjusts the wattage to a suitable value), Ni, SS, Ti, M1, M2 and Bypass. When in wattage or temp control mode you can press the mode button 3 times, this now allows you to select and adjust a custom curve and when on one of the memory slots clicking the mode button 3 times allows you to enter TCR values. That's it a very easy little device to use.

Performance

I have already mentioned the long lasting very good flavour you get from the coils supplied with this kit and the device itself is a real cracker. Despite this device being about a while now a delay was not really noticeable and wattage seemed very accurate. The battery life was ok for such a little device, about the same as you would get from a single 18650. The curves are as good on this as any device and really enjoyed using this feature. 22mm tanks is the limit without overhang so i can see a lot of MTL vapers interested in this one but there are some descent small tanks that you can direct lung with and the supplied Veco is one.

Conclusion

A Kit i feel suitable for anyone but not a main device more a very handy out and about device.

Good build quality
Looks nice
Veco tank, very goog inclusion
Simple to use
Very pocket friendly
Custom curves
Temp control
Very good long lasting flavour from coils
Tank Leak free
Drop in coils

Dislikes

Only up to 22mm tanks without overhang
Not suitable for high wattage users

I would like to thank Gina from Vaporesso for supplying the Tarot Nano for the purpose of this review.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-taro...-vaporesso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread