Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I too am a fan of vaporesso and they deserve adulation for their superior wares at excellent prices. I’m trying to find a green Gen that is in the United States for under $40. I’m not in a big hurry because I have plenty of mods so I can wait for the right price. Any help would be appreciated, just point me in the right direction. Sorry for the slight detour and keep up the good work Vaporesso, you’re in my top two best vape brands with Smoant. Great gear that looks good and more importantly works exceptionally well, on par with gear costing three to four times as much.

Reactions: Scrubdog

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Aye, Vaporesso does make serviceable gear. Tanks are good as well, CCell coils (GT Core) could be a lot better though. As they don't wick as well as they should, this causes them to burn out before they should and on some of the most recent I've used I've been getting an acrid burnt rubber taste (insulator burning?).

So Vaporesso may need to look into things and possibly consider using FKM or FFKM for the insulator, as what is used for the insulators on Vaporesso coils @Vaporesso_Chelsea?

Still have a Switcher at one side that was bought to replace a dodgy SMOK Procolour, it still works without any issues. It's a pity firmware wasn't updated enough, as the lowest wattage you can set in TC mode is 30 watts. And at 30 watts it's not very useful for high ohm coils (nearer 1 ohm and higher).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread