The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Vapes are top of the range

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Scrubdog, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Scrubdog

Scrubdog Full Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Just wanted to to do a big shout out to Vaporesso for their great design; ease of use and superb quality. I personal own a lux s, solo and just recently bought a gen. Love them all. So thanks for you superb craftsmanship.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    Yep Vapresso makes good stuff. The Gen is lovely and these products are light, but durable I have not had one fail on me and I dunked a target mini in coffee (twice) dried it out, wiped it down, and it was fine.

I enjoy Vapresso mods

Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Vaporesso_Chelsea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2016
    Thank you so much for your support!

• Like Like x 2
  4. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I too am a fan of Vaporesso and they deserve adulation for their superior wares at excellent prices. I’m trying to find a green Gen that is in the United States for under $40. I’m not in a big hurry because I have plenty of mods so I can wait for the right price. Any help would be appreciated, just point me in the right direction. Sorry for the slight detour and keep up the good work Vaporesso, you’re in my top two best vape brands with Smoant. Great gear that looks good and more importantly works exceptionally well, on par with gear costing three to four times as much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mordacai

Mordacai Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Aye, Vaporesso does make serviceable gear. Tanks are good as well, CCell coils (GT Core) could be a lot better though. As they don't wick as well as they should, this causes them to burn out before they should and on some of the most recent I've used I've been getting an acrid burnt rubber taste (insulator burning?).

So Vaporesso may need to look into things and possibly consider using FKM or FFKM for the insulator, as what is used for the insulators on Vaporesso coils @Vaporesso_Chelsea?

Still have a Switcher at one side that was bought to replace a dodgy SMOK Procolour, it still works without any issues. It's a pity firmware wasn't updated enough, as the lowest wattage you can set in TC mode is 30 watts. And at 30 watts it's not very useful for high ohm coils (nearer 1 ohm and higher).

6. Scrubdog

Scrubdog Full Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Can anyone suggest a got atm for my lux s just like to swap things up sometimes, no offence to the Vaporesso atms they are the bomb. Just thought I would ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.