- Black Blue
- Black Red
- Black Green
- Black Purple

GfsfMtS.png

Specification:

Size: 89*31.8*19mm
Pod Capacity: 3ml(standard), 2ml(TPD)
Output Power: 1.3ohm CCELL Pod(9W), 1.0ohm Mesh Pod(11W)
Battery Capacity: 800mAh
Battery Display: Dynamic tidal light
Charging Current: Type-C, 1A
Charging Time: 45mins

In the box:

1* Zero 2 Battery
1* Zero 2 1.0ohm Mesh Pod
1* Zero 2 1.3ohm CCELL Pod
1* e-liquid Filling Bottle (10ml)
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card

04XWZpb.jpg

Here I will talk about new zero pod system from vaporesso. This pod system is new and better version than very famous zero pod system. This device comes in really nice package where you will receive two pods and bottle to fill the pod which is amazing. Build quality of the device is really good, everything is as it should be. Dimensions of the device are 89*31.8*19mm and it fits really nice in the hand if you ask me.

AbTrswK.jpg

8VlRz1P.jpg

Pod:

So with this device you will receive two pods which is always good. Pod stays really nice in place because of magnets. Mouthpiece is good and comfortable for using. This device is compatible with pods from previous zero which is really good and I really like this because many people have previous version and they can use pods here. Capacity of the pod is 3ml which is really good and this is better than on previous version. Filling the pod is easy, you will receive bottle in the package and you will use it to fill the pod from the bottom. You can use here pod with 1ohm coil or 1.3ohm coil.

Cr0hs51.jpg

FxSUaiO.jpg

2rMnrPS.jpg

Mod:

From the top side is slot for the pod and everything here is made very well. The design is similar as previous version but it looks way more modern in my opinion and I like it more. Also this device is very comfortable for using. The device has built in 800mah battery which is better than on previous pod system. From the bottom you can see usb c which is good and this device supports 1A charging. On the device you can see the battery indicator, you can see few led lights and I really like it. On this device you can't adjust the power but it works in constant working mode which is good, it works at 9w with 1.3ohm coil and at 11w with 1ohm coil which is okay in my opinion and really simple.

GGDHVcW.jpg

u1I5s0O.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality is very good, really nothing to complain about. In the package you will receive two pods and bottle which is good. Mouthpiece is comfortable for using and you can really easy fill the pod with bottle from the package. You can also see eliquid in the pod which is good. Pod stays really good in the place and it is compatible with pods from previous model of the device. The capacity of the pod is 3ml which is really good. Device is designed really nice and it is comfortable for using. We have 800mah battery here and you can pretty fast charge the battery. On this device you can't change working modes but it works in constant working mode which is good for someone who want to start vaping because it is very simple. With 1ohm coil device will work at 11w, but with 1.3ohm coil it will work at 9w which is good. The device has draw activated switch that is very sensitive and works really good. Airflow is tight which is good for real mtl vaping, we can't adjust airflow here. Both pods are very good, similar as on previous zero, flavor is very good and they preform really good. In my opinion zero 2 is one very simple and friendly device that works really good.

Cons:

- You can't adjsut airflow, but airflow is really good

Pros:

- Build quality
- Included 2 pods in the package
- Bottle
- Confortable for using, device and mouthpiece
- Good 3ml capacity
- I like the battery indicator
- 800mah battery
- Good flavor
- Usb c