Vaporflow: Ideas for a Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I like contests, that's a fact! But the ones I like best have a random draw winner but a story entry. No matter what the question, an answer that lets me know the person behind the avi (even if it's sense of humor or a funny picture) makes the contest more fun for me. So I suggest a contest of what makes your life flow...

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I've asked for it before, and so far nobody's had the had the intelligence, compasion, good looks, and personality to pull it off, but I have faith that Jason at VaporFlow has all of these and more! So here's my idea:

Longest Avatar Tongue Contest! I'm sure it'd generate a lot of entries and excitement, thus leading to a TON of sales! There is NO better idea for a contest! Don't be fooled by the other suggestions, they're just from bitter, bitter people who are jealous! :p

inter_ceptor00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Minor Details
How about a portmanteau contest? pick a word and we have to come up with a new word and definition formed by the joining of another word to the contest word. ex: contest word is vaper, I submit the portmanteau vapersuasiveness-the ability to convert others to the world of vaping using just their awesome vaping charisma skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread