VaporGod Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

blfrank79

Jun 12, 2010
Kentucky
We placed our first order with Vaporgod on July 2nd. We're going to start with an overall review, followed by specific reviews for each flavor.

We were really impressed with the layout of the website. The juice broke down in categories. The menu was easy to understand, and the pages loaded quickly. My only complaint is there is no account history to see what your previous order was.

Shipping:
We ordered one a holiday weekend, and we were very happy it arrived in a week. The costs for shipping are very reasonable. All of the liquids were well packaged in bubble wrap.

Products:
We ordered 5 flavors. Black Cherry, French Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry Extra, Orange Cream.
We have two reviews for each flavor. One from myself the other from my husband. Throat hit, vapor, and amount of flavor will be on a 1 to 5 scale. Taste will be on a 0 to 6 where:

6: Oh my god I'm in vape heaven
5: Great
4: Good
3: Just ok
2: Wouldn't recommend
1: Nasty but I paid money for it and it's still better than an analog
0: I'm looking for a dog's .... to lick to get the taste out of my mouth

Black Cherry
Mine Husbands
Th 4 3
Vp 4 3
Fl 3 2
Tst 4 4

Has a true cherry flavor not the cough syrup flavor you get from a lot of juices.

French Vanilla

Th 2 2
Vp 4 4
Fl 3 4
Tst 4 2

Has a pleasant mild flavor. Would like to have it a little stronger.

Strawberry

Th 3 3
Vp 3 2
Fl 4 4
Tst 5 5

Taste like fresh picked strawberries. No sugar added.

Blueberry Extra

Th 1 2
Vp 2 2
Fl 2 4
Tst 1 5

Good wild blueberry taste

Orange Cream

Th 3 3
Vp 2 2
Fl 3 4
Tst 3 4

Had more orange than cream less of a "dreamcycle" taste I was looking for.

Allthough we didn't find our vape heaven we are very satisfied and will order again in search of heaven. I have no doubt we will find it. Only real complaint we had is the bottle's drip to freely. You really don't have to squeeze just let the drops fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread