Vaporgod

Status
Not open for further replies.

lm86

Jan 4, 2012
Duluth, GA
I've mulled over whether I should speak about this publicly for quite some time and have decided that I was blatantly ripped off and my vaping peers should know about my experience.

In August/September of 2019, I placed/ received a large order (10 50ml bottles) of Cinnamon Firehots eliquid. Prior to this, I had been using this eliquid exclusively for years. I've spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on Vaporgod's products. This particular time, for the first time, I decided to order a VG dominant mix because my throat had recently been sore and more VG was recommended by a fellow vaper.

Every single bottle in that order was separated. No matter how much I shook up the liquid, it would visibly separate within seconds. It separated in my tank as well, would turn dark, behave strangely, and tasted wrong. I emailed Vaporgod about this and was told that it was normal and would work itself out after "several weeks" of steeping. I waited a couple months, regularly shaking the bottles, with no improvement. It's now been 5 months and this eliquid is still behaving the same way it did the day I received the package. In the interim, I have sent Vaporgod 3 emails. They have failed to respond to a single one.

They sent me an unusable product and I feel that they have blatantly stolen from me. I will never spend another dime on any of their products. I just want to make my experience known. If you ever have a problem with this company, they will steal your money and spit in your face. I urge all of my fellow vapers to spend their money elsewhere. There are plenty of honest vape companies in business. Vaporgod is not one of them. They do not care about your business and they do not care about your health.

And if there are any other cinnamon addicts out there, this fiasco led to me finding Flame Thrower by Rock Bottom Vapes. I highly recommend it.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
How high is the VG? Doesn't matter anyway... something was wrong for it to behave like that. Move on (as you have already done) Is it a simple cinnamon (no bakery or other flavors)? That would be super simple to make yourself (DIY) FLV (Flavorah) has one called cinnamon rich and is very popular (and super strong!) Some people just use drops it's so strong (don't be alarmed at the price... a small bottle will last a long time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread