Vaporl Giveaway: Win Rebuildable Pod Kit - Wellon Beyond AIO 35W for free-10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
Hello, Vaporl's new giveaway is coming!! Today, we offer you three Wellon Beyond AIO pod kits as the prize.

Wellon Beyond AIO Pod Kit takes single 18650 battery with 35 max output. With a 0.96 inch TFT color screen, this device shows you the date of the battery clearly. Powered by smart beyond AIO chip, the Wellon Beyond can automatically recognize coil resistance and temperature control that offers you a fresh flavor without burnt-out taste. The included pod features 2ml e-juice capacity, super smooth air intake system,three types of the coil including 0.3ohm SS316L mesh coil, regular coil and rba coil. This hand-friendly pod kit with huge power maybe will be your next vape kit!
upload_2019-10-16_19-3-35.png

How to enter?
1. Tag your(3 or more) friends come here
2. Create an account on Vaporl.com(vaporl.com), and send me a message with your email by "inbox", if you had created an account on vaporl, you can show me your email by sending me a message and tag 3 or more friends come here.

Please Note:
1. You must be over 18.
2. We will pick 3 lucky winners on October 22nd, 2019.

Last edited:

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    2. Create an account on Vaporl.com(vaporl.com), and send me a message with your email by "inbox", if you had created an account on vaporl, you can show me your email by sending me a message and tag 3 or more friends come here.
    Done, PM sent.
    Thanks for a great giveaway @VincentV !

Reactions: VincentV
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread