Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
1567667663.jpg

Starss Romeo Pod System Vape Kit is the latest product from Starss, which comes with mini size and attractive appearance. Powered by 1200mAh battery, this small pod kit can fire up to 25W. It also supports 3 adjustable power modes including low(3.0V), medium(3.3V), and high(3.5V). The included pod has 2ml e-juice capacity and features top filling design for leakage-proof and adjustable airflow system. For the coils, there are two types of coil including 0.6ohm mesh coil and 1.4ohm regular coil in the package, all of that bring you different vaping experience. With a light indicator on the side, you can get the battery life clearly.

How to Enter?

Share the best vape device you ever used(mod/pod/RDA/RTA etc) and tell us why do you like it

And we warmly welcome everyone who wants to be a reviewer on our website, or you can also introduce reviewers. More details please e-mail:shaoman.f@gmail.com

Please Note:
1. You must be over 18.
2. We will pick 2 lucky winners on September 13, 2019.

Last edited:

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I was so shocked, & still am, at how easy to use & comfortable the Smok Mag Grip mod is. It has a huge area on top that can accommodate large atomizers without overhang, the menu is easy to navigate, & the overall build quality is excellent. I have also been much more attracted to single 21700 mods lately, which helps a lot. Which all really surprises me, especially considering all of the criticism Smok products seem to generally receive.

I have other devices I really love, like my Vaporesso Gen mod, Vandy Vape Jackaroo mod, Geekvape Aegis Legend mod, & my Vaptio Cosmo kit, but all in all if I had to pick just one, it'd have to be the Smok Mag Grip.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
The best device I ever used was a Provari Mini 2.5 with a telescopic extension cap from a modder in Greece.

Why did I like it? One, because it was very well-built, Provape offered the best customer service in the business and would repair your unit, if needed. It always worked and provided a great vape.

Last edited:
Reactions: VincentV

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I like my Ijoy Diamond VPC pod mod because it is so versatile. I can use 3 different pods or any tank/atty of my choice. It is sleek and small but solid and is pretty with many different mirrored finishes. It does vv or vw, charges quickly and battery can be replaced even though it is an internal batt mod.

Twins Win

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2018
    I don't know about best but my favorite is an Aspire Feedlink + Digiflavor Drop Solo. It's a direct output squonker so it does better with a high amp battery like Sony VTC5A/D or Molicel P24A. The Drop Solo likes bigger coils so I use a large N80 framed alien that a freind makes (.16Ω). It hits hard and fast, and the flavor is OUTSTANDING. The shape of the Feedlink feels great in the hand also. It's small enough so I take 2 of them everywhere.

Conductor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2017
    I have several favorites. And over time, they change its places. Right now my favorite is Hussar MTL RTA with OBS Cube mod. It gives me the opportunity to feel absolute euphoria

I can't help but say a few words about the Starss Romeo.
    The appearance is stunning! It resembles something old, like a lute case.
    Specifications are impressive.
    An excellent gift from Romeo to Juliet.
    upload_2019-9-5_22-11-43.png

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Share the best vape device you ever used(mod/pod/RDA/RTA etc) and tell us why do you like it.
    My best vape is my Pico Squeeze 2 and favorite pod is my Voopoo Find S Trio pod. I like the pico because it's a squonk. It's easy to use, has great features and I like the squonk bottle that holds more liquids than most tanks. Also I have the control of building my own coils and wicking them. I like the Voopoo Find S Trio Pod because with the. 08ohm coil installed it vapes like a dl full size vape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread