VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I just wanted to post a quick comment about Sir Lawrence's products and services. I have been a customer since 2011 and in that time he has responded to every single email and inquiry I sent him. Who of us can say that we have answered every email we receive? It takes time to wade through mountains of messages yet Sir does it with a smile. Health and family issues arise and there is nothing we can do about them. Sir always returns. Always. I have more respect for someone who's priorities are straight than for someone who places work above family and health.

He has also been a great person to deal with when it comes to service or maintenance (thankfully sabers are built to last forever so troubles are extremely rare). He is fair, honest, and a pleasure to work with.

All in all, Vapor Moon has made my step into vaping a joy. My wife and I have seven Sabers and they are all we use because they work and work well. Solid, reliable, and very beautiful. Thanks, Sir Lawrence, for providing these marvelous tools to anyone who desires them. Keep up the good fight!!

DITTO on all accounts....... If this is happening, then I would have to say that SOMETHING is certainly wrong that is out of character of Sir Lawrence. With the exception of one other thread on this forum, I cant say that any other modder spends as much time and sincere effort in keeping in touch with his customers. I would have to say there must be something wrong either physically or family related for him to abandon his usual protocol.

Lets not gather up the villagers and pitchfork and torches yet. The after purchase care is rare in this industry.

I dont want to say that you dont have a good reason for your concern and anger, but lets not burn him at the steak yet.......

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Sorry Bro. I feel for you. I'll keep you posted as to what happens with mine. I can't imaging that we are the only 3 people who got scammed. I wish other people would chime in.

Because Id bet my right hand that there is NO SCAM. Obviously fact that there are only 3 of you shows that it isnt a scam but a sad series of bad circumstances.

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
Because Id bet my right hand that there is NO SCAM. Obviously fact that there are only 3 of you shows that it isnt a scam but a sad series of bad circumstances.

Count me in as one who is dealing with problems from him too. He has told me on three separate occasions that I would have my mod by "the end of next week." That started over a month and a half ago. He even told me that my mod was curing just needed to be tested. This was three weeks ago. OK. I understand problems with health and family, but when you tell straight up lies to people that have spent their hard earned money that is totally bogus and yes it borders on being a scam. I do not doubt that he may have a good track record for many of his loyal fans, but for me it has been a headache. Go look and see the "Where has Sir Lawrence gone" and you will see a few more people having issues. I have disputed this with my bank and they will get my money back from Pay Pal. Honesty goes a long way. When Lawrence started lying to me that brings this to a whole new issue. Sorry, but it is wrong.

D808

Jun 10, 2014
Honolulu, HI
Count me in as one who is dealing with problems from him too. He has told me on three separate occasions that I would have my mod by "the end of next week." That started over a month and a half ago. He even told me that my mod was curing just needed to be tested. This was three weeks ago. OK. I understand problems with health and family, but when you tell straight up lies to people that have spent their hard earned money that is totally bogus and yes it borders on being a scam. I do not doubt that he may have a good track record for many of his loyal fans, but for me it has been a headache. Go look and see the "Where has Sir Lawrence gone" and you will see a few more people having issues. I have disputed this with my bank and they will get my money back from Pay Pal. Honesty goes a long way. When Lawrence started lying to me that brings this to a whole new issue. Sorry, but it is wrong.

Yup what he said ^^^

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I'm still having a little trouble getting my saber to work with anything other than a cartomizer. My drippers and Kayfun just don't fire even after finger wetting and making sure I'm making contact with the end caps. Can anybody give me any advice? I'm not a big fan of cartos and my other atomizers look pretty slick on this mod.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I'm still having a little trouble getting my saber to work with anything other than a cartomizer. My drippers and Kayfun just don't fire even after finger wetting and making sure I'm making contact with the end caps. Can anybody give me any advice? I'm not a big fan of cartos and my other atomizers look pretty slick on this mod.

Take out the battery. Use a small screw driver to gently lift the contact inside the 510 connector a small amount. Put the battery back in and try again.

Another alternative is to let the screw in the bottom of your kayfun out enough for it to make contact.

Some attachments have a positive post that protrudes a little too far and mashes the contact in...some attachments don't protrude quite enough. So, it's safe to adjust the little contact pin inside the Saber...just don't forget to take the battery out when working with it so you don't accidentally short anything, and be gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread