Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Has anyone ordered from this site. I ordered some spare atomizers and batteries for my DSE103 model and I was wondering if they were pretty good quality?

I've had pretty good luck with the DSE103 I bought there along with the atomizers and batteries. Very good distributor to deal with.

Some of my videos show me vaping the Sophomore (DSE103). ;)

Coldfire

Jun 11, 2009
Florida,USA
I ordered a DSE103 from that site, although I have only been vapeing/vapeing the unit for a week, I can't comment on the product since I have little knowledge of what is good and bad. I can however say that the customer service and shipping was great. Ordered late Tuesday night, arrived to me Friday afternoon. I am going to be ordering a 510 soon from Ruyandirect since I have heard good things about the 510 and Ruyandirect!

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Super quick shipping on mine, but I live in the same city. <g>

I ordered 2 DSE901 kits, me and my mom have been vaping with them for 3 weeks now. I had one battery that was defective that I sent back within the 14 day policy. I'm waiting to hear back if it's covered and I can get a new one. But eveything else has been great, no other issues.

tdn90

Apr 24, 2009
Portland, OR USA
Coldfire:

You will be displeased with neither the 510, or RuyanDirect. I recommend grabbing some 901 cartridges, and a DC charger while your at it. You have to sand the 901 cart's down just a bit to get them to fit, but the whistle tip is much more comfortable.

You will find that you need a USB Passthrough soon. Check out CigTechs.com, and ElectroNicStix.com for US suppliers (and fantastic customer service!!!).

There is a thread on coupon codes here on ECF for up to 15% off. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread