Vaporphoxxe eliquid review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinknugget

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Philadelphia,Pa
After trying a bunch of flavors i have to conclude that my overall favorite is Strawberry fields. My all day vape :)

The Strawberry fields is a consistent sweet strawberry flavor from start to finish. A slightly sweet after taste that is very enjoyable.

Melon Medley is exactly as it's name describes. Take a few sweet melons and add a light hint of strawberry. No noticable after taste.

My girlfriends favorite is Raspboro with French Toast as a close runner up.

Raspboro has a smooth tobacco flavor with a nice touch of raspberry. It has a warm slightly sweet after taste. Her all day vape :)

French Toast. It smells and tastes EXACTLY like french toast. It is freaky how dead on this flavor is. A light hint of maple (i dont like maple but i enjoy this) compliments whatever makes up the toast taste lol...It is a delicious treat.

I must mention that the Orange Tuscan is another excellent flavor too. I never get bored as almost every juice i have tried from them has been awesome.

The Orange Tuscan is a mellow cigar flavored juice with just a light hint of Orange. I know, it sounds kind of out there, but when i tried it i was immediately impressed. Very smooth flavor and the orange doesn't change the dynamic instead it sort of adds a nice note at the end.

I tried a number of other flavors in the shop that i enjoyed but i won't write a review unless ive been using them for a few days so as i buy more ill keep you all posted. :)

kackourey

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Warminster Pa
You sit there and try any flavor you want. Don't worry about his reviews if you are going in person. You sit down look at a menu of 60 some flavors, point one out and they drop a couple drops into the flavor specific atty and you give it a shot. If your happy they write it down if you are not you move on to the next one. The blu menthol is my favorite. The french toast is on point.

I was there and I was definitely impressed. I'll say that the prices are certainly a little higher than other places, but consider the overhead involved with having a brick & mortar store, and using all food derived ingredients for their juices. Everything they use is home grown, and every bottle is made to order. The only downside I've found thus far, is that after a few days of steeping, my Tangled Tobacco juice tastes a little off, but that's okay, I'm still loving the Cinna-Yum I bought there, which tastes exactly like a Cinna-Bon Cinnamon bun. I'm going back up on the 22nd for the East Coast Vapors Meet. Definitely get the bang for your buck at Vaporphoxxe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread