Vapors Etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
I've gotta give these guys a shout out! HOLLA!

I have been having a huge problem with flavor and TH, so I've been trying to only do samples until I find something I can taste. I looked all over for samples that allowed for extra flavor. I had heard good things about Vapors Etc and I liked their flavor line up. So I emailed them to ask if it was possible to add flavor boost and/or sweetener to their samples. Ross emailed me back saying that no, it wasn't as the samples are pre made. BUT he said to make a comment on my order form and he'd see what he could do...I really only had hopes of one or the other (flavor boost OR sweetener) if anything at all since it's not a usual thing.

Once again I have been amazed by the service and community of ECF and the suppliers:thumb:.

I just got my package, they flavor boosted AND sweetened my samples AND sent a freebie! Everything smells incredible!!!:drool: Which is a very good sign b/c I haven't been able to smell flavors either...but I can now smell the litter box 2 rooms away even when clean, go figure:facepalm:

Haven't had a chance to try anything yet but I'll be sure to post my results ASAP! If the juices taste even half as good as they smell I'll definitely be a repeat customer after the service I've gotten on a "measly" sample pack!!

Thanks Vapors Etc. you rock!:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread