Vaporstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I'll review a few of the ten bottles (!!! - it's one of the sample kits) I have a bit later this week maybe, but before I do that.. what is up with these :censored: bottles?

They're glass bottles, meaning you can't squeeze them, you just have to patiently wait for the little bubble that forms on the tip to work itself out of the way, then BAM, they drip like a... uh, let's go with sieve. There's no way in :evil: I'll be able to drip with them in most cases - I've already managed to drip this stuff everywhere - down the side of my pv, on my counter, in my sink (that last one was because I got "smart" and decided to just shake the heck out of the bottle to get things flowing). I can't even imagine trying to drip as I normally do while watching tv or whatever.
:glare:

I've vaped a little of a few of the juices here and there, but it's just so irritating I don't want to stick with them for long, and keep grabbing a bottle of something easy to handle.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Actually this was a problem for me too when I got my 10 samples from VS. I didn't know you could just turn upside down and drip em into the cart, lol.

Ended up getting a medicine dropper from Walgreens and putting the juice into some empty plastic drip bottles for the first 5 samples before I read a post here somewhere about how to drip them.

BTW, I believe they no longer have the glass bottles. They have changed suppliers and now have the plastic squeeze bottles. At least according to their web site.

Daedalus

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Internet3
I take no credit for this idea but it's simply genius, only seen it mentioned once.

VS_10ml.jpg

Get your bottle like that, make sure it's snugly fit. Now squeeze the empty 10ml bottle so that the air is forced up into the glass VS bottle. Now let the bottle pop back to its original shape, and with the power of suction, you have a filled up bottle in SECONDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread