Vaptex - vieno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbo87

Dec 29, 2020
First of all I want to thank Vaptex for this REALLY interesting little giveaway prize which i came 2nd, the 'VIENO'

In the main shipping box come this very nicely presented box with a little bit of merchandise a hat ane xxxl tshirt. Makes a change somebody actually got my size and i didn't even know the shirt was coming[emoji1787][emoji869]

In the presentation box contains 6 units of all colours available,
i would have thought was a disposable vape however there are some really big differences between this and a general disposable single-use device but well get to that in a bit...

Followed by 3 USB cables & instructions manuals which has a has a 'how to use' in 8 languages.

The device sits at approximately 87mm at height
23mm across
With 850 mah rechargeable internal battery
1.2ohm mesh coil
If i had to 'guess' the wattage i would say 12-14w

The tanks come into variable sizes at 2ml and 4ml capacity, the products I'm using is the 4 ml,

Let's get to the interesting differences that i mentioned earlier.
This device isn't disposable but it is at the same time. The difference is with this Unit you can refilll by locking & unlocking the MTL styled driptip.
At the beginning i would suggest putting just a drop (the instructions say otherwise) of your desired 50/50 vg/pg juice down the centre at the coil to assist with saturation,
Using your own liquid is great especially if you're a zero nicotine user, as of current i am using ELFC blood bath at 14mg that i got from Bristol Vapes
You can use over and over until the coil burns I think, if I remember reading right in the instruction menu we can do that about the 7 times, so over 4 ml per unit refilled 7 times is 28 ml which is a serious capacity increase from your standard mtl disposable. Which is pretty precise considering but obviously i shall push that bit further until flavour starts dying. Think i managed to get 8 or nine refills of my first device same with second, green one im using is 65/35 vg pg ratio now still fantastic flavour no issues on the pull

The flavour I'm getting from this coil is absolutely fantastic being that this is a register kind of flavour and I've used it in a few devices so far this is probably been the most flavorful, for such a small compact little device has a little bit of weight to it too so it's not like you're not going to notice it fall out of your pocket.

ok let's get through some of the key points for this I mean it's quite a difficult one to gauge.

The battery life is as good as some of the other mainstream mtl pod devices on the market except with the exception of a standard USB instead of the USB c so obviously charges going to take that little bit longer. So it's probably safe to say that a pro as well as a con.

You can refill it's 7 x 28 ml you again that seems a big up on a disposable that on the market at the moment that's currently flooding whilst at the same time reducing how many disposables get sent to landfill or get disposed often.. huge ... Pro in my view

the choice of flavours and the choice of colour units is up to you also another pro instead of yellow having to be banana green having to be apple or whatever.. And even more so if you like to choose your own nicotine or whatever nicotine level you may be taking or not taking you've always got that option you can put your own juice in.

Another one of the great things is being a full tank it's actually a tank you can visually gauge so you can see you're running low on juice which is unlike any other disposable well... most of them in uk at least, which also brings on you've also got the option of a 2ml and being tpd in the UK the 2 ml option makes it viable for uk market as much as i prefer bigger tanks.

It has a battery venting hold as well as an air hole at the bottom of the device next to the USB port. It's a very comfortable device to hold in your hands feel really well built, tank is a little bit of a weird shape with all these little grooves all the way around it but I believe it gives it that unique character that tells you it's different from standard disposable devices.

I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to dismantle the device after I finish I'm probably going to still follow the guidelines by the How To Recycle E-Cigarettes In Four Steps & see what happens if not I will concur back to vaptex for further guidance on how recycle the product the best that i can after i have used.

Thank you again for reading and i hope you enjoyed. [emoji4][emoji869]
2edf3f45bda7ea465ca62f51e72d66da.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread