Vaptio Capt'n 220w Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ne50

Aug 12, 2018
vaptio-captn-kit-standing-tall.jpg
The Capt’n Kit is the new entry in the Vaptio Heroes series. It’s a dual 18650 battery mod and is available in 7 different colors.. It’s a small but powerful kit packed with a lot of features.

Let me start with the included Capt’n tank. It’s a 24mm, 4ml tank and is compatible with a lot of mainstream coils, which is a big pro because sometimes coils are hard to find. The threads are nice and clean and the top filling holes are big so you will be able to fill it with almost any bottle without making a mess.

It’s a nice tank with good flavor and vapor production. My only con is the proprietary drip tip so we can’t use our own drip tips, but they included an extra drip tip.

Now let me talk about the star of the show, the Capt’n 220W mod. I’ts a very lightweight mod, only 99grams. It’s also very small considering it takes two 18650 batteries. But don’t let this fool you to think it looks or feels cheap. It feels great in the hand, has a great finish and the colors are unbelievable, super shiny and vivid.

The buttons are very clicky and you don’t hear any button rattle. The 1.3 inch color screen is pretty impressive, nice colors even during daylight.

It’s easy to use for a beginner because has a very intuitive and simple menu but also has a lot of features that any advanced user will love such as Smart Mode, Power Mode, Temperature control Mode, Custom Curve Mode for Power and Temperature and Bypass Mode.

I don’t have any con for this mod, it’s very impressive. Considering it’s size, functions and price, it’s one of the best mods on the market and in my opnion the best Vaptio mod till now. Can’t wait to see what this company will bring in the future.

You can get the Capt’n Kit here: Vaptio Capt'n 220W TC Box Kit & Vaptio Captin Premium 220w Vape Kit &Big Cloud Chaser Vape Kit

You can also get the Capt’n Mod with the Paragon tank here: Vaptio Capt'n Paragon Kit with 8.0ml Paragon Tank - Vaptio Official website

Or you can get the Paragon tank alone here: Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread