Vaptio N1 Pro 240W Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the N1 Pro Kit by Vaptio. The kit was supplied for the purpose of this review by Jason from Vaptio.

N1 PRO 240W KIT/200W LITE KIT | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

In the Box

Contents:

N1 Pro 240W Mod
Frogman tank (2ml)
Frogman W2 coil (0.4)
Frogman W8 coil (0.15)
USB Cable
2 User Manual's
Spare Glass
Spare O-rings
Battery Cover for 3 Batteries
Battery Safety Card

n1_pro_whtred_1.png

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

On opening the box i was met by a quality built device, picking the device up and feeling it just confirms the eyes weren't mistaken. The colour i received was the white with red side highlights, and with mine and the other colour options available the colours chosen go together very well. The highlights with the main colour brings to mind instantly a pair of trainers (sneakers).
It comes with the 2 battery cover fitted and is on the large size as duel battery devices go, but i found it surprisingly ergonomically friendly, in fact a lot better than a lot of smaller devices due to its rounded shape and lack of edges. It does fit nicely in the hand as well as having a substantial and quality feel about it. With the 3 battery option the device does then become a very large and heavy device and i don't mind this at all as i only tend to use 3 battery devices as a desktop device for when i'm at home. The buttons on the device are well machined and clicky (no button rattle whatsoever). It has a nice spring loaded 510 on a platform that sits flush at the back of the device and raised at the front to keep it level as the top of the device tapers away. The device is larger at the bottom so the screen slants upwards which is all part of the design and i like it a lot. I am pleased to see their is a lot of venting on the device and even this is well thought out using it as part of the design. I especially like the venting slots at the bottom of the front of the device which remind me of a car radiator grill. The device comes with the Frogman tank which is a Vitakita (Vapatio's sister company) product and i can see why this was chosen as it looks the part on top of the N1 Pro (you get a silver Frogman with the white main colour devices and a black with the red main colour devices).

IMG_2003[1].JPG

Frogman Specs:

Capacity 2ml (5ml option)
Size 23.5mm x 54mm
Stainless steel
Glass
Heat resistant drip-tip
Top-fill
Push and Twist sprung top-cap
Multicore coils
Weight 61.5g
Replacement glass available in 5 colours
Tank Colour Black, Silver

VIVAKITA-FROGMAN-TANK-E-Cig-Vape_06.jpg

VAPTIO_N1-PRO-240W-KIT_E_Cig_Vape_11.width-2560.jpg

Frogman Overview

This section i will give a quick review of the Frogman tank, i intend to fully review the tank soon as it deserves a review in it's own right and not just as a kit tank. I believe the drip-tip is delrin and i do like it, normally i would put my own drip-tip on when having that option (which i have here as a standard 510 drip-tip can be used) but with the frogman i used it with the supplied one. The top-cap is on a sprung platform, just push and twist and the top springs up revealing 2 filling slots. Rather than the standard 2 cyclops air slots with stoppers the Frogman has 3, whether this is the reason for the smoothness when you start vaping with it i don't know, but it is noticeably smooth. As well as the 4 Vapatio coil options the Baby Beast coils will also fit along with the Wotofo Flow coils so endless options. The Vaptio coils supplied with the kit i was very impressed with, both were full of flavour and gave thick cloud. The 0.15 coil (W8) i found best at 65w and the 0.4 coil (W2) i really enjoyed at 50w. Just like the N1 Pro device the Frogman is very well built.

IMG_1998[1].JPG

N1 Pro 240W Specs:

• Multiple output modes: Power, TC, Bypass, Custom
  • 240W Max Output
  • Ventilation
  • Colour Display
  • Over Vaping Protection
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Over Heating Protection
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • 2/3 Battery option
  • On board charging
  • Custom Curves
  • Comes in Black and Red, Black and Gold, White and Red, White and Gold
n1_pro_group_v2.png

Using the N1 Pro

The battery cover is removed by pressing a button on the bottom of the device which releases it with no fuss. Changing to 3 batteries is easily done the 3rd battery fits into the 3 battery cover and then simply pop on the device already holding 2 batteries. All battery orientation is clearly marked and the cover connections complete the circuit so there is no power until the cover is in place (all nice and safe).
The menu system on the N1 Pro is great with some nice touches as you choose each option it takes you to the next screen and each screen round robins through all the options. The first thing i really like is each screen has a back option so if you missed something on a previous screen you can go backwards to the previous list of options rather than spending a lot of time going through all the screens to get back to where you need to be. The second thing i really like is the clever use of colours (so that's why it has a coloured screen, i did wonder up until this point why it needed one). The different pieces of information on the screen are in different colours so each stand out clearly. This use of colours is at it's best on the main screen which means the screen which has a lot of information on it doesn't appear cluttered as it would in one colour, each piece of information stands out clearly. When you put your tank on the device it asks you if it's new (as normal) but when you choose yes it takes you straight to the screen to choose what mode you want power,temp control, bypass or custom. The custom curves on this device i enjoyed using a lot and setting them up i found was better on this device than any other device i have used them on, in total you can have 3 different curves set. As you navigate around the menu system you will find it does temp control for all the wires and wattage can also be set in this mode. The display is clear and sharp.

VAPTIO_N1-PRO-240W-KIT_E_Cig_Vape_06.width-2560.jpg

VAPTIO_N1-PRO-240W-KIT_E_Cig_Vape_07.width-2560.jpg

Performance

The build quality, the aesthetics and the menu system is top notch so is the N1 Pro going to be brought down by it's performance? Is it heck!
The device performs great and fires instantly, it doesn't miss a beat. You can tell this is doing the wattage you choose (no under powered device here). The temperature control works very well and the custom curves work great. I tried different tanks on the N1 and i found up to 24mm look great and 25mm i had no issues with. Bigger tanks than this leaves a gap at the front of the device due to it tapering away at the front. Because it's only the front and it's not actually overhanging the device i didn't have a real issue with it but some people will not like the gap. With 2 batteries the battery life on the N1 Pro was better than i usually get with a duel battery device (the reason for this no idea but it was very noticeable) and with 3 batteries it was obviously an impressive extension of this life. I have no desire to vape at anything like 240W so the 3 battery option to me is all about extra battery life when using the device at home.

VAPTIO_N1-PRO-240W-KIT_E_Cig_Vape_01.width-2560.jpg

Conclusion

The Vaptio N1 Pro Kit in my opinion is high quality in both build and performance, with it's great battery life it is great for a general use device with 2 batteries and a high capacity device with 3.

Great menu system
High performance
High quality build
Aesthetically pleasing
Good use of colours with menu
Working temp control
Very good battery life
Custom curves
2/3 batteries
Comes with Frogman tank

Cons

Gap at front with large tanks but not overhang (didn't worry me too much but some people it will).
With 3 batteries it's on the large size and very heavy (again i don't have an issue with this because i would use with 3 batteries as a desktop device)

I would like to thank Jason from Vaptio once again for supplying the N1 Pro 240W Kit.

N1 PRO 240W KIT/200W LITE KIT | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread