• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vapure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Vapure has a jar fulla juices on the front counter. i think it was $2 for 5ml, and $4 for 10ml. they are also developing a new line of San Diego sourced juice. ask for a sample while you're there.

also liberty-flights ships from the same location. so if they don't have what you're looking for, you can always order online, and pick up at the store.

also, their are some head ships and liquor stores around they sell eliquid. mostly johnson creek i think. call around!

hamdamann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Charlotte NC
hey i picked up their dry blend menthol and regular dry blend they are ok not to flavorful though i got a few fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberry creme and apple i like their fruit flavors alot better very flavorful and good th and vapor i have been using the watermelon the most it is my favorite you all should defiantly try some of their flavors. overall i love that place i can go there for whatever i need and not have to wait for shipping and they are very helpful over there

Madmann

Jul 25, 2010
California
hey i picked up their dry blend menthol and regular dry blend they are ok not to flavorful though i got a few fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberry creme and apple i like their fruit flavors alot better very flavorful and good th and vapor i have been using the watermelon the most it is my favorite you all should defiantly try some of their flavors. overall i love that place i can go there for whatever i need and not have to wait for shipping and they are very helpful over there

dude you are crazy Dry Blend kicks .....

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
Just went there the other day. Yes they are a bit expensive but it is really nice to have a place to go to get items that you need for DIY liquid or just need juice right away. As a bonus the guys that work there are very friendly and helpful. You gotta try Fireball. The flavor is really nice and there is a nice kick to it as well. They do have a Jar full of juice in 5ml and 10ml and ALL are $4.00 per. Not TOO bad if you can get 10ml in a flavor that you want or want to try and it is nice that you can just pick your MOD items or anything else you buy on-line without the wait. Something about that instant gatification....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread