Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hiya fellow vaperinos.

Today i review 2 products from the same brand,the V1 and V4 disposable vaping devices which were sent to me by my friends over at Vecee for the purposes of the review.

VEECEE.jpg

FYI: Also won the giveaway so they sent me a lot of these in the same package.

Just a heads up i am not an MTL vaper nor i use high % of nicotine.
Can't lie and say i used these disposables all day because they have a lot of nic and i use 3mg on a daily basis so i had to tread carefully when using them.

Time to get started on the ''baby'' disposable.

Dimensions:

11.JPG

Specs:

Capture.JPG

First Impressions:

Comes in a little box and when opened you find a nice plastic sleeve that is hermetically sealed.
That right there is a nice touch,would have been easier to just drop it in the box but they went the extra mile and sealed it up.

Very lightweight and small but it does not feel flimsy,metal casing on the outside so it feels durable for what it is.

Wide selection of flavors:

-Banana Ice
-Blueberry Ice
-Strawberry Banana
-Pink Lemonade
-Grape
-Pineapple Ice
-Watermelon Ice
-Peach Ice
-Cool Mint
-Cream tobacco

Vaping time:

In Spain we have a saying: ''Pequeño pero matón'' which translated to English is something like ''small but killer''

These little things sure pack a punch,flavor is on point and the hit is there and real.
The auto draw activation works like a charm although i did have to get use to inhaling a bit stronger than i use i am use to.

I tried both flavors Pink Lemonade and Strawberry Banana and they both tasted exactly like the flavor that is printed on the box.

Time to move on to the bigger brother of the Vecee family,the V4:

Dimensions:

1.JPG

Specs:

2.JPG

Wide selection of flavors:

-Banana Ice
-Watermelon Ice
-Sour Apple Ice
-Mango Peach Cream
-Aloe Grape
-Cool Mint
-Red Mojito
-Piña Colada
-Peach Mango Watermelon
-Peachberry Gummy Bear

First impressions:

Wow!! Now we talking!!

This is definitely V1's older and bigger brother.
Even if it's made with the same material the V4 does feel more sturdy than the V1.
It is bigger but still it is highly portable and you are able to just put it in any pocket or space that you desire.

Vaping time:

Was in the mood for something Tropical so i opened up the Mango Peach cream.
Same as with the V1 it does come sealed in its own little bag,just rip open and you ready to vape since it comes fully charged.

Like the V1 the flavor of the V4 was on point,i could easily taste the Mango Peach cream in every draw.

The V4 has a couple more features that the V1 doesn't have.
This ''little'' disposable has Type-C charging which means no amount of e-liquid will go wasted.
Apart from that it has some LED lights which light up when you inhale,colors change during your inhale.
I used it last night while watching a scary movie on my pc with the room lights turned off and the LED did look pretty cool.

Would i recommend these devices:

This will be divided in 2 categories,new vapers and veteran vapers.

New vapers:

As vet vapers sometimes we forget how stressful it was to get started in the vaping world.
In my humble opinion devices like this do serve a purpose,they are easy to use which means you will have an easier time to get started in your vaping journey.
So if you want to get started and drop the cigs for good i can highly recommend a device like this from Vecee.

Vet vapers:

In life sometimes we just need a hit or two and unfortunately sometimes we just can't 5 or 10 minutes off for a vaping session.
This right here will do the job,nice fix of nic to get you thru the day without having to worry about burnt cotton,refilling your RTA or dripping/squonkin on your RDA.

Personally they served the purpose of a quick nic fix when i didn't have the time to just vape away.
Was in line to get a Doctors appointment and i needed a quick vape,told a lady to hold my place in the line,went outside and puffed 2 times and voila' all set for a while.

Apologies for not trying out all the flavors but the amount of nic is just way too much for me plus i know a lot of people who want to quit smoking so i gave a lot of them away.

Got some calls back and they really enjoyed them,they thought it would be more complicated but with the auto draw feature it made it totally feasible for them to stay a full day without a cigarette.

Thanks again to my friends over at Vecee for letting me review their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread