Velvet Cloud Vapor offers pure VG blends, that are natural and organic, and made in San Francisco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ordered Blue beard, Wild Cherry, Monkey Business, Night Shift & Catherine Grape. Both eGo kit options & steady stand.
I'll post a review once I sample everything.

Blue Beard does well with steeping while White Beard I think is better fresh. Don't ask why. The honey cured tobacco comes out more to the forefront of Blue Beard after a week 1/2 +.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Plan on trying White Beard with my next order. Harvest Berry & Campfire too.
The eGo kit includes 5 juices. Wanted to sample a spectrum of flavors.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on these. For those that don't know, VCV has taken an almost bad word like Tobacco Absolute and made it so there needs to be ans asterisk by it. Now, when referring to Tobacco Absolute*, you need to say, "not all Tobacco Absolute is the same" thanks to VCV!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Do I need to open the bottles to steep?
Or just shake them up and wait a few days?

Open it once to try it and that should suffice. The bottles themselves breathe, so no need in trying to rush 'em (not saying that was your goal). As for shaking? Uh, no, that won't make a ton of difference, but it won't hurt either.

Ice Beard Menthol - The liquid was already darken when I received compare to the picture in VCV web (well it was already more than 7 days in the bottle) so I opened the lid for 1 hour and put it 4 hours in ultrasonic cleaner, vaped = Interesting tea taste/aroma, smooth, very very subtle menthol, for a menthol vaper like me I need more menthol hit. The aroma is stronger in glass tank than in cartomizer.

Mewlew Magic - Same procedure as mentioned above, yummmmmmyyyy, no need dessert after a meal, I can avoid snacking as well, taste like eating doughnut with chocolate cream filling while drinking a cup of coffee

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Mewlew,

First off, THANK YOU! I mean it. Thank you.

I don't want to go on and on about why I am thanking you because I would never want anyone to question why I support you all in whatever ways I can. Here is a pic of the coolest thing anyone has sent to me from the place of "just because!"

Baby girl seems to like it, but I think that she more likes how happy daddy looks with it in his hands. As for the other "stuff"--well, you already know that makes daddy happy. ;)

mewlew.jpg

I can talk a lot of ways and convey many hard-to-convey things, but expressing unadulterated gratitude is just out of my reach.

VCV means more to me than a place to buy eliquid.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Mewlew,

First off, THANK YOU! I mean it. Thank you.

I don't want to go on and on about why I am thanking you because I would never want anyone to question why I support you all in whatever ways I can. Here is a pic of the coolest thing anyone has sent to me from the place of "just because!"

Baby girl seems to like it, but I think that she more likes how happy daddy looks with it in his hands. As for the other "stuff"--well, you already know that makes daddy happy. ;)

I can talk a lot of ways and convey many hard-to-convey things, but expressing unadulterated gratitude is just out of my reach.

VCV means more to me than a place to buy eliquid.

Aww... please sell those on your website soon, mewlew. :)

mewlew

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mr. Mann. You are so welcome. It's our pleasure. Bunksteve - we want to, but they take forever to make, they are all hand knit from hand spun yarn. At this point we're thinking of doing them for contests! We have made a few characters now as stuffed animals - catherine the grape is a cutie too. hehe, and the wild cherries. :p

Just love you guys, seeing the little Mewlew say Hi from all the way in Mich. in the hands of someone we love is just another joy in doing what we do - and we're so thankful to all of you for letting us :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh... and spill on the other stuff, Mr. Mann! We like hearing about goodies too! :)

"Tis just a juice order, but because it's VCV, 'tis not "just" juice? Ya dig? LOL.

Really, the best part was the substantial hand written note on the back of the drawing. I am one of those people that loves throwing away business cards (don't need or want them really); hand written notes on the other hand, well those stay with me and with my stuff!

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
"Tis just a juice order, but because it's VCV, 'tis not "just" juice? Ya dig? LOL.

Really, the best part was the substantial hand written note on the back of the drawing. I am one of those people that loves throwing away business cards (don't need or want them really); hand written notes on the other hand, well those stay with me and with my stuff!

Yeah... I bought my first picture frame ever for my apartment when I got their drawing of my kitty. Too cute not to keep. :)

Plaz

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Churzee
Just got my package from VCV... these are OUTSTANDING e-liquids. I've so far tried Mewlew's, Candy bar, and Harvest Berries, and they're all really, really good. Even with zero steep-time. Best "hit rate" on an assortment I've experienced so far!

Looking forward to trying the rest of what I received... Catherine the Grape, Nightshift, and the Vanilla Custard bonus. Will post some reviews on the site once I've completed my tour. I was just so excited I had to post here first. Great stuff!

I'm wondering if what I'm finding so distasteful in many other vendors' juices is the sweetener... I can't stand sucralose in soda or coffee, I find it repulsive. Maybe the lack of any in these juices (I assume there's none in there, since they bill them as made with all organic ingredients) is part of what I'm finding so clean and wonderful tasting about them.

Anyway, so far, A++ in my book.

EDIT: OMG, Catherine the Grape is superb as well. Color me very very impressed.

EDIT 2: ...and so are Nightshift and Vanilla Custard. And I usually really dislike coffee and vanilla juices.

Home run!

Granted, this was all as a result of a quickie dripping taste tour, but I think it's safe to say I've found my new favorite vendor. Nice work.

I guess I have to order some other flavors now too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread