Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Company name
Venvii.com

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
10 January 2018

How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system, Emails, and Facebook

Ticket number (if you were issued one)General nature of complaint
Defective product and POOR customer service
Briefly describe your problem or issue I purchased an Envii Fitt starter kit and multiple boxes of refill pods from a distributor based on his recommendations in mid-December. I waited to try it until after New Year since I was using another pod device that died. My first use of the device was great...loved it and was impressed. However, once I refilled the pod, I started experiencing pretty bad leaking issues once the pod was 50% or less full. It caused my auto puff mode to stop working properly. I contacted them through the website interface, then sent an email to support. Waited and tried to send another website message. No response, so e-mailed again.

Tried to join an Envii Owner group on Facebook for help, but my status is STILL pending. So I messaged two of the admins for assistance since I had no working device except a cheap, disposable thing. Was told I'd get a call...nothing. Was told he'd ship another unit and explain how to "fix" this one. Nothing.

Several more e-mails sent in frustration asking for help. Finally heard from someone about two weeks ago, who sent a replacement unit and free refill pods. Said he'd send a prepaid shipping label to return original unit for repair, but still have not received that despite more e-mails.

New device worked great until I refilled it again. Same exact issue...it flooded all over the interior of device and must have flooded the circuit board, because auto puff mode no longer works again. I've torn both of these apart trying to clean them with rubbing alcohol, but auto mode is toast in both units unless using restricted DL and new pods are STILL leaking in BOTH devices after the first fill when juice is half full or less.

Many attempts to reach someone via e-mails has not worked, and I feel like the company has simply given up on customer service altogether. They aren't even responding to messages in the Facebook group, at least that I can see, and many members have left in the past month of non-contact.​

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Only suppliers may respond to threads in this forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread