Verified Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Los Angeles
Nifty. I applied, and I'm paypal verified. I guess I'll get a response tomorrow some time (as it seems there is some human interaction).

Yeah it's usually pretty quick, the process is carried out by a ECF forum moderator. You only need to be a verified member to post on classifieds, I believe.

AzureNeko

Moved On
Feb 1, 2012
USA
If I don't want to sell or buy items here is it okay for me not to be verified? My paypal account email is NOT this one...so I'm kinda stuck on that...and I don't sell things from ebay, but I do purchase them, but that email is again connected to my paypal email. Plus I have an online stalker so if I used my more normal email in a forum all that would land me is harassed. They found me on a forum from 2009 and I only posted once in it. I'm a bit burnt out from all that. I'd prefer anonymity and to just be able to talk here freely and talk about my experiences with people who understand. That and to ask questions and to learn, then be able to teach once I have!

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
If I don't want to sell or buy items here is it okay for me not to be verified? My paypal account email is NOT this one...so I'm kinda stuck on that...and I don't sell things from ebay, but I do purchase them, but that email is again connected to my paypal email. Plus I have an online stalker so if I used my more normal email in a forum all that would land me is harassed. They found me on a forum from 2009 and I only posted once in it. I'm a bit burnt out from all that. I'd prefer anonymity and to just be able to talk here freely and talk about my experiences with people who understand. That and to ask questions and to learn, then be able to teach once I have!

We won't shove spikes under your nails or anything. :) You don't have to be verified if you don't want too. Were nice like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread