Vermillion river 5 flavor savor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seantex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
So I am indeed a Vermillion River fan and have five flavors in my posession. They are all very very good as we all know or may not yet know the magic is in their base. The base they use is almost like magic. It has a sweet taste to it and is very noticeable in almost every liquid I have from them. Here are the flavors that I have tried and endorse.

Fresh Mint
This flavor is not at all what you expect. It tastes nothing like menthol and is a very light flavor. You taste it and I mean you taste it a lot but it is not a heavy flavor at all. It has a sweet taste to it and you definately taste a nice almost mint leaf flavor when vaping it. It is not a thick liquid so it works very well in a cartomizer. It produces a very nice amount of vapor and can almost be compared to a green mint gum. When inhaling you taste the mint first and foremost and when exhaling you taste the sweetness of the base. Very very good flavor.

Kentucky Vanilla Blend
This is a stronger flavor of course and tastes primarily to me at least of tobacco. It has a very sweet tobacco taste that almost reminds me of the first prefilled cartos I got with my gas station e cig. Not at all a bad flavor and almost tastes like a Snus tobacco packet. It is a very satisfying tobacco. Second you taste the Vanilla on the exhale. This is not a sweet vanilla and is a much heavier flavor. It is indeed very very tasty and reminds me of an expensive vanilla ice cream. A must try for any tobacco or vanilla enthusiast.

Cinnamon Rolls
This is one of the first flavors I tried from Vermillion. It tastes exactly as one would assume. When vaping this liquid you instantly think of fresh cinnamon rolls from the oven. When vaping this one you get a very very tasty flavor of cinnamon and fresh rolls on the inhale and an almost buttery flavor on the exhale. A masterpiece.

Caramelized Capuccino
My FAVORITE! This is the one that did it for me. This when vaped right and allowed to steep is amazazing.This tastes like a Starbucks caramel frapp. It tastes exactly the same from batch to batch and never leaves you questioning their methods of production. Sometimes I will try something and think man I wish there was a little more flavor in this or geez toooo sweeet! NOT HERE. This tastes amazing as is. It is as if a man went into the mountains to make the perfect liquid and came back with this wonderful. If the government fell and the dollar was worthless people would use this stuff as the new currency. A MUST BUY!

French Vanilla
This does not taste as you think it would. I know you are thinking how could any french vanilla be any different? Well this is. Remember the base flavor I was talking about? Well that is all over this. You can certainly taste french vanilla here and it is good indeed. It is a low flavor and doesnt hit you like a ton of bricks. It is more like a classic french vanilla with some sweetener added in. This is a good all day vape and is a very light liquid which also works very well in cartomizers. This one is something to sample when buying one of the big hitters like caramel capp and just see what you think. You will either love it or hate it.

Well that is all I've got. Please let me know if you agree with my diagnosis or if you are thinking this guys looney tunes and you tasted something very different than I did. Either way I want to know what you think.
:vapor:

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Caramelized Cappuccino is also the one that got me hooked. I ordered a sample of Cafe Coffee and Guss kindly threw in the Caramelized Capp with it. I liked the Cafe Coffee but I loved the Caramelized Cappuccino.

I am also ensnared by the Malibu Pineapple. A nice pinapple juice flavor complimented by a hint of coconut. Its like vaping a virgin Pina Colada no joke.

What I am most impressed with is how clean VR juice is. I feel almost like I'm freshening my mouth vaping it and I haven't even tried any of their mint flavors yet.

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
If the government fell and the dollar was worthless people would use this stuff as the new currency.

Sean,

Give the ruling elites a couple more years, and odds are fairly high that your hypothetical may become real. Right now, some state legislatures are considering bills to re-authorize localities to legally print their own alternate currencies. The times they are a'changin'.

Great reviews, by the way. I too notice that Vermillion River seems to have a very strong "signature" base flavor that is just as you describe. If you like it (as I do), then you're home free. If not, it might be a different story.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Sean,

Give the ruling elites a couple more years, and odds are fairly high that your hypothetical may become real. Right now, some state legislatures are considering bills to re-authorize localities to legally print their own alternate currencies. The times they are a'changin'.

Great reviews, by the way. I too notice that Vermillion River seems to have a very strong "signature" base flavor that is just as you describe. If you like it (as I do), then you're home free. If not, it might be a different story.

True dat..... luckily I love it

Its great on the rare occasions you buy a juice with pretty much no expectations and it turns out to be great which is what happened with me and VR.

seantex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I agree with you all completely. I am selling my gold and getting vermillion river juice. I will be rolling in the dough in no time. I am glad you agreed with my analysis of the base Bill. I really respect your opinion. Wigglr I have seen you around before and you always have good things to say. I am glad you got a laugh out of this. Their shipping is indeed rediculously fast. I am always amazed when I get home from work and see it sitting there waiting for me like some super hottie. I even blush sometimes when I pull up to my house. Shannon. ahhhh Shannon..... I like VR, you like VR. I live in TX, you live in TX. Lets discuss more over dinner. =) I kid

Last edited:

2cents

Feb 6, 2011
Arkansas
Vermillion River has become my number 1 vendor. I Just placed a Re order for the following Juices. I noticed my stock was getting low with the Caramelized Cappuccino and Fruit Stripe Illusions. I love all the Juices I've tried so far. Just Reordered:

Caramelized Cappuccino

Fruit Stripe Illusions

KentuckyVanilla Blend

I'm closely monitoring the Premium Cherrywood and Applewood. These will be reordered as soon as these bottles get half empty. Don't want to run out. These are the 5 flavors I've tried so far. I want to order more flavors...and I will as soon as my credit card allows me to. However, if I never order anymore flavors other than these 5. I think I will always be satisfied.

Last edited:

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
I agree with you all completely. I am selling my gold and getting vermillion river juice. I will be rolling in the dough in no time.

Any time I see VR in the title thread - I have to do a drive-by! Even better - find peeps with awesome senses of humor :D If you have cruised the main VR thread at all - you have a clue I dig Hot Cinn. Aside from that - Mystic Cherry is my #2 and so these past few weeks have been very sad. Both of the pineapples, the key lime, the fresh mint are yummie. I prefer Cafe Coffee to the Carm Capp - but this is only because I'm not much for vaping caramel. The juices are excellent and are surpassed only by outstanding CS from Old Guss - oh and the quality of his customer base :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread