Status
Not open for further replies.

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma
Vermillion River (http://www.vermillionriverejuice.com/Awesome-Fruit-Flavors_c_7.html) has some of the best fruit flavors in my opinion... So far what I've tried is:

Malibu Pineapple - Pina Colada flavor
Hawiian Pineapple - True pineapple flavor (stronger throat hit than other fruit flavors)
Texas Watermelon - Very watermelon... a mix between Jolly Rancher and real watermelon
Florida Citrus Explosion - Very orange with undertones of lemon/lime (very juicy flavor)

What is next on my list:
Pomegranate
Blueberry
Hard Lemonade
& Fruit Stripe Illusions (the gum flavor)

I'm not going to try their cherry because I hate cherries of all kinds... candied, organic, flavored candies/drinks

Also, if you love Vermillion River E juice, like I do, join my group: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/vermillion-river-users.html
(it's new, so join in on some discussions or start your own!)

Last edited:

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Hey, thanks Vapor for the other recommendations....am going to give those a try. It is interesting what flavors are pertinent to the mood or timing. After dinner, before lunch, morning coffee, etc...all require a different taste. Vermillion is literally a couple miles from home and am interested in seeing their operation. One thing for sure, they know what they are doing and have researched a great deal before producing the fine products they make available to the public. I'm quite impressed with their business model. FWIW, I too own a liquids manufacturing company (not e-juice) and am thrilled someone in this industry has the same mindset as we do towards our quality and customer service. Here I thought I was one of the rare individuals to offer such a thing...LOL

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
The only fruits I have tried from VR are the pomegranate and the watermelon. The watermelon tasted like Bubblicious gum to me, which I wasn't crazy about. The pomegranate is very nice, but I could use just a little more tart/sour. Never the less, the pomegranate is a clean and true flavor without too much sweetness. I use it to bump up the flavor in my pomegranate Lung Juice, or just on its own.
I have the Citrus Explosion sitting in my cart right now. :D
Looking forward to reading what you think of the blueberry and the hard lemonade.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
The only fruits I have tried from VR are the pomegranate and the watermelon. The watermelon tasted like Bubblicious gum to me, which I wasn't crazy about. The pomegranate is very nice, but I could use just a little more tart/sour. Never the less, the pomegranate is a clean and true flavor without too much sweetness. I use it to bump up the flavor in my pomegranate Lung Juice, or just on its own.
Looking forward to reading what you think of the blueberry and the hard lemonade.

Those are next on my following order...along with some other stuff. They live very very close to me so I'll be trying ALL their flavors and reporting here :)

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma

Just completed my order for: blueberry, pomegranate, fruit stripe illusions, hard lemonade, cafe coffee, and classic blend (I hear their classic blend is an excellent tobacco flavor)

Will post my thoughts as soon as I recieve the juice :D

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma
Okay, I just got my latest sampler six pack from Vermillion River. The flavors I tried are as follows:

Fruit Stripe Illusions - Bubble Gum with a hint of generic fruit flavor (just like the actual Fruit Stripe gum). I like it a lot.
Hard Lemonade - More liquor flavor than lemonade. If that's what you want, try it out.
Blueberry - They tried to get a natural blueberry flavor... but failed.
Pomeganate - Tastes just like pomeganate... I think lol

I'm actually trying to exchange a few of these flavors for different ones. VR advertises a 100% satisfaction guarantee so I guess my next review will be on their customer service. :)

Anyway, I also tried 2 other flavors:

Classic Blend - A mellow tobacco flavor
Cafe Coffee - Kind of odd tasting coffee flavor. Tastes like how coffee used to taste before I liked coffee if that makes any sense.

Kind of disappointed in VR this round... but then again flavor is subjective so I'm not going to say it's their fault I don't like certain flavors. Their flavors I do enjoy are some of the highest quality juices I've ever used.

I will post again regarding what happens with my exchange, and hopefully have a few more flavors to talk about.
Don't forget to join my group if you're a Vermillion River E Juice User! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/vermillion-river-users.html

Last edited:

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma
You have to try VR Kentucky Premium Blend(KPB), it is their best, IMO. Also, try their French Vanilla and KPB Applewood and Vanilla, those are not bad either.

Will do.... In fact, when I sent them the request to exchange flavors they just refunded my entire order! And I got to keep it! So I'm going to order another sampler lol. Not sure of all the flavors yet, but Kentucky Applewood is going to be one.

Their excellent customer service really impressed me. I never had to deal with an exchange because I tend to stick with what I like, but they really showed how much they mean 100% satisfaction!

So if you've never tried their product before... give it a shot... you've got nothing to lose because if you hate it, just let them know and they will make it right :)

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma
Okay, like I said in my initial review I didn't really prefer VR's blueberry flavor... Well, I've discovered a way for me to enjoy it (Figured I had to do something since VR DID NOT MAKE ME SEND MY ORDER BACK TO GET A REFUND!).

Anyway, I mixed it with some of my sweeter flavors, and it really made this juice taste A LOT better! I tend to like more candy flavored juices as opposed to natural fruit flavors, so this fix made sense to try, and it certainly made the blueberry taste more candied (like a slush or snow cone type flavor). I may actually enjoy it enough to purchase more blueberry just to mix!

Just goes to show you: never give up on a juice... try steeping, mixing, diluting before you just throw it away. There might be a way to enjoy it!

I'm going to try this with the other flavors I didn't like (maybe hard lemonade mixed with florida citrus to bring out that lemon flavor, pomegranate with watermelon to sweeten the bitterness, etc.), and I'll let you know what happens.

Last edited:

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Their excellent customer service really impressed me. I never had to deal with an exchange because I tend to stick with what I like, but they really showed how much they mean 100% satisfaction!

Yes, I have to agree, they have excellent customer service. When I first ordered their sample pack, the only option option was 20mg of nicotene, it was too high for me when I recevied it and I did not enjoy the juices. They quickly went ahead and re-sent the same samples with the lower nic levels I wanted at no extra charge! I don't think another vendor would do the same.

Their E-liquids are of high quality USA made, I say all ECF'ers should try them, they won't be dissapointed

peace

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Cool! let me know what you think

Just came home from a trip! 2 packages and 15 bottles.
I've only tried watermelon, pineapple and #7. So far completely satisfied! Watermelon kind of taste like bubbegum to me which works.
Pineapple is fantastic and really strong.
#7 is so so(no real thoughts as the fruit flavors are getting all the love) I'm addicted now and will have to order the rest of their sample flavors.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread