vg and my 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
cause sometimes i act without the proper amount of research, i bought quite a bunch of vg sauce. fully expecting to lose flavor/th and gain vapor. now, i'm not a huge fan of the th anyway, so that was okay.
and while the clouds of vapor is cool, what i didn't expect was to lose ALL flavor. oh woe is me.
tried direct drip, but always got the burn taste that way.
but alas, by pure accident, this is what i found.

using the blue foam, the vg seems too thick to properly wick through it and i was getting dry atty with a seemingly full cart.
looking at the foam, there's the 'indent' where the bridge makes contact. i dripped 3-4 drops in that little reservoir, and let it sit for maybe a minute. reconnect, hit, and there's the flavor. i don't mean the "what i expected out of vg flavor", but rather full flavor. full wonderful flavor, wicked vapor, and very small throat hit.
this method also lasts longer than pg direct drip (but obviously not as long as a cart fill). i don't know why this works, frankly i'm not overly concerned with the why. but thought that anyone who wanted to or had used vg with issues may want to give this a try.

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com
Did you make your own VG mix? Like cut a flavor w/ VG? That will make you lose the flavor. The commercially available VG liquid is all thinned with distilled water and/or alcohol so its much thinner. The straight VG mixes I've made are a little too thick to make it through the foam, but have no problem wetting up a blue slug if you're familiar with that mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread