VG and PG Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmb

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Hi Everyone!

Just started vaping 4 days ago and have some questions re: VG and PG.

1. For some reason, my lungs feels heavy. I never had this w/ analogs. I don't know if it's a reaction to VG, PG or both because I ordered samplers from JC in Orginal (PG) and Red Oak (VG). I've been switching my carts often so as to sample the flavors.
  2. Kind of feel stuffed up too. Anyone else?
  3. When ordering e-liquid, how do you know what % of PG to VG to order? What is the difference, by that I mean what do most people order?
Thanks much!!! :) Analog free since 10/22/2010

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
You might be having a reaction to the PG, but since I'm not a doctor, and don't play one on TV, I can't say for sure. The only way to truly be sure is to stop using juice with PG in it and see if that helps. If your symptoms worsen, or you start having shortness of breath, go see a doctor. You might also be having some withdrawal symptoms. Definitely make sure you're drinking enough water. Hydration is important while vaping!

Everyone is different when it comes to PG/VG mixes. You just have to find one that's right for you. Myself, I vape either a 50/50 mix or a 60PG/40VG mix.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I've read in other threads that some people have the same thing w/ VG. Guess it will just have to be experimentation (?)

+1 on this, you should order yourself some 100%VG stuff and 100% PG stuff and test it out with a new cart and clean atty, then compare.

berty

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
All possibilities. Remember this is also the beginning of the virus and cold season. Heavy lungs and a stuffed up nose could certainly be caused by a virus as well. You may want to take a break for a day or two to confirm you didn't pick up a virus or something at the same time you started vaping. Just a thought, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread