VG Flavor suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyza

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
PA, USA
I found out after Vapefest that I am allergic to PG juice. That sucks, but we have a few VG juices and I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?
I want to add some extra VG flavors to our next liquid shipment and thought I'd ask the people what they would recommend for some flavor ideas. If you like VG please let us know!! I'm definitely pushing for more variety!!

:confused:Lyza

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Well I definitely like VG.
So much, in fact, that most of the time, I add a drop of G to a ml., or combine VG and PG, or both.

I would definitely vote for menthols and tobaccos. Without a good variety of tobaccos(including menthols), my opinion is such that many smokers will not even try vaping to begin with. I'm talking about smokers, not expert vapers. That is my personal experience; I mean I went through that myself.

I tried vaping because a local store happened to have tobacco and menthol. Had the clerk said something like "Sorry, ecigs only come in pistachio or spinach or something strange", I would have never even tried vaping. Smokers buy their analogs precisely because the clerk has their flavor, and that was key to allowing me to try ecigs. So I definitely vote for as many analog tobaccos, as well as some menthols. I do now ('after' I switched to ecigs) very much like other flavors, but I still vape analog flavors and menthol most of the time.

By the way, what do you mean after vapefest you found out you're allergic, and are you allergic to PG or are you allergic to too much PG? I used to use lots and lots of PG, and noticed a slight reaction. It went away as soon as I didn't use so much PG, combined with a reduction in shampoo, and deodorant. I did use to use lots and lots of deodorant, which was unnecessary, as well as superfluous amounts of shampoo.

Last edited:

Lyza

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
PA, USA
I think tobacco flavors and menthol are a good idea. I just started using other flavors recently because we don't have much in VG.
I think at Vapefest I was vaping so much more than usual and thats why I had such a bad reaction, but I have tried dripping a little PG in with my VG and I get the same reaction.
Its just not worth it, so I'm sticking to VG since I haven't had any problems so far.
....yeah my fingers are crossed......lol
Anyway thanks for your input :)

LyZa

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Oh, I hope you decide to keep carrying it and maybe some new flavors in PG, for my own selfish reasons! I liked the Pomegranate, Grape, and Apple I got from you. Haven't tried the others I got yet, but I'm having so much skin trouble, not sure if I'm going to be able to stay with PG or what is even causing it. So I'm thinking I'll have to try all VG for a while and see what happens. So hard to pin it down. But the choice would be awesome at GP, yet I understand the issues of stock and supply and demand and profit, and all that headache!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread