VG Menthol E-liquid, who's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robolsson

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2011
new joisey
I'm looking for a vendor that has a VG base menthol..20% pg at the most that's got either a slight sweetness or smokeynes - generally looking to avoid any menthols that rely on a heavy wintergreen/spearmint..i enjoy the flavors I just want a little complexity to the vape. I used to absolutely love Drew's NuPort from NHaler but it's 100% PG and I don't believe he offers it in a VG mix if its even possible..but man that stuff tasted good even if it killed my throat.

Also are these new G4's the "in" carto? I go away for like weeks and it seems to go from horizontal coil on 808's, dual coil on 510's, now these G4's. Has anyone tried them? Are they worth it? They look pretty cool.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm looking for a vendor that has a VG base menthol..20% pg at the most that's got either a slight sweetness or smokeynes - generally looking to avoid any menthols that rely on a heavy wintergreen/spearmint..i enjoy the flavors I just want a little complexity to the vape. I used to absolutely love Drew's NuPort from NHaler but it's 100% PG and I don't believe he offers it in a VG mix if its even possible..but man that stuff tasted good even if it killed my throat.

In my quest for a menthol that tastes like "not spearmint" or "not wintergreen" the Boge VG "NPort" is the closest I have found. It has a big menthol taste and Cignot carries it in VG from 0 mg to 26 mg. Vapes nice. It's doesn't have a tobacco or smoky edge though. But the menthol seems to be spot on and it's a very clean taste - would be a good candidate for mixing with a small amount of a tobacco flavor. (But as a menthol, I like it as is.)

https://www.cignot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=nport

If you poke around the Cignot site I would suggest that you DO NOT try the Basic VG menthol's. To me, none of them taste like much of anything, let alone menthol.

Rick

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

Also are these new G4's the "in" carto? I go away for like weeks and it seems to go from horizontal coil on 808's, dual coil on 510's, now these G4's. Has anyone tried them? Are they worth it? They look pretty cool.

I thought I remember you trying his juice~! LOL His juice isn't 100 PG. I think it's 80/20. You could get a bottle of his nuport and a bottle of his flavor doubler for $5 and add some VG.

edit: Robolsson, you are correct, the nhaler/xhale is PG.

Last edited:

Robolsson

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2011
new joisey
I thought I remember you trying his juice~! LOL His juice isn't 100 PG. I think it's 80/20. You could get a bottle of his nuport and a bottle of his flavor doubler for $5 and add some VG.

edit: Robolsson, you are correct, the nhaler/xhale is PG.

Regardless that was my first juice I purchased and it took me a week or two to realize the sore throat I always had was from vaping the PG. As much as I would love drew to offer me an 80vg/20pg NuPort, I just dont see it happening :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread