Vgod pro 200 rba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone. What is it with vgod. Firstly you rarely see their produce being reviewed by top YouTube reviewers. Now my question is-- why on their Web page do they advertise the pro 200 with a rba yet when you go to look at purchasing all one sees is a pre-installed coil(shotgun) and one other coil but not an rba I do know that they want you to buy their stock coils. Also I had an issue with the kit and mailed them numerous times as well as phonecalls, which expensive from Ireland with my proof of purchase and its seems they are giving me the cold shoulder. This tread is a question as well as a discussion
Thanks
G

Edward Denison

Jan 25, 2018
Talent, Oregon, U.S.A.
I don't see any adds saying the tank comes with anything other than the .2 shotgun coil. The .4 drop in and rba are extras you can buy, this is all on their website. Venders may be saying otherwise.
The people on youtube don't have much to say most of the time because the hardware is very minimalist and they don't understand how to adjust airflow with coil position on the rebuildables. The new tank with drop in coils you either like it or not.
As far as them not getting back to you, that seems to be the way it goes for me as well. Smok, Geekvape and Vgod all fail to respond to problems, it's like "we have your money now go away!"

P.S. Hope you did not spend a bunch of money on this kit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread