Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
First let me apologize. I recently created a rant video about a product I was not fond of. The viewers spoke and it was obvious that this was a bad judgment by myself. In looking around and trying to figure out what the viewers wanted to see I thought this might grab their attention while allowing me to let off some steam about that device. This clearly was not the case and I pulled the video.

It is with your help and input that this channel will be successful. Everything you guys say along the way is helping to shape the future of this channel. I have purchased better equipment across the board from lighting, a new microphone and a better camera. I have also changed the viewing angles and again this was all based off the feedback you all have provided.

Please have a look for yourselves and you will see what I mean when I say I am taking this very seriously. I can't state enough that I am doing this out of pure enjoyment and not for money or free gear. If that was the case I would have saved the man hours spent making the videos and the money used on the equipment and just used it to buy more product. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed re-making it. I realize I am not as good as the best in the business just yet but with your help and time I believe we can get there.

Thank you again for all the help you have provided and feel free to give your critique as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread