• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vick's has lost her Flying Monkeys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Why is there a monkey humping my leg?:oops:

I shall name thus monkey ..Wild!:D ....no seriously but this little bugger is really really! going at it ......Eeck! heh

Who loves there Janty-stick? any good?:)~Rick

Your timing stinks, Ricky boy! The monkey's humping your leg because I can't! 8-o
And you can't name him.....I've already done that... any guesses on what I named my 7 little monkeys?

The stick is all good.....did you get yours yet?

Last edited:

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Your timing stinks, Ricky boy! The monkey's humping your leg because I can't! 8-o
And you can't name him.....I've already done that... any guesses on what I named my 7 little monkeys?

The stick is all good.....did you get yours yet?
8-o WHAT ????
Ricky's got a new stick? 8-o who broke the "old" one?

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
8-o WHAT ????

Don't blame ME! It was functioning perfectly the last time I checked...:D

Ladies!, Ladies!!!

Calm down!!! I'm sure that Ricky will be just fine. He probably just needs a bit of time to recover from all the shock he got the last time he popped in. You two can be a bit much to the un-wary and un-educated. In Ricks case, I'm sure that he was just not wary of the situation in the dungeon (or wherever he was) No doubt he will be up and at-em just as soon as his mother board is back.:p

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Ladies!, Ladies!!!

Calm down!!! I'm sure that Ricky will be just fine. He probably just needs a bit of time to recover from all the shock he got the last time he popped in. You two can be a bit much to the un-wary and un-educated. In Ricks case, I'm sure that he was just not wary of the situation in the dungeon (or wherever he was) No doubt he will be up and at-em just as soon as his mother board is back.:p

Sooooooo....are you telling me I need to restrain myself a bit?

Difficult....very difficult. I might not want to chew through them in the morning.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Ladies!, Ladies!!!

Please try not to say MOTHER when I'm in the room...:mad:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Didn't you get yours yet?:confused:

I thought you were on the delivery list for last week?
No Bro i still have not received ma J-Stick as of yet ..but don't forget i live in a land far far away, well almost! in another galaxy i suppose you could say (It's that far from the rest of ya'll....

Anyway I'm probly going to just sell my janty-stick when it comes, i shouldn't have bought it in the first place ...i've got bills to pay an all that ...But my fingers just can't help themselves, I saw the Stick on the Janty site and lost all! motive control of my hand, It just kept on clicking until i got too the checkout stage:( tsk Lol

I have my 510, So that's enough for me.... Is there a permanent way to block certain web sites in order too eliminate the temptation?? Lol

8-o WHAT ????
Oh! what ever do you mean by that comment oh naughty one??:| haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread