VIDEO INSIDE - NEW! Vision VT Victory Stainless Steel eGo 2.0ml Top Coil Easy Fill Tank - Utilizes Mini Nova Plastic & Metal tanks - Available NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
If anyone gets these and throws a mini vivi nova metal tube on it post it here!

Here ya go Danno... Here's my VT with metal Vivi Nova tanks on them....

IMAG1078_zps7dd3cd33.jpg

IMAG1077_zps7a3c8054.jpg

IMAG1071_zps3ff709ef.jpg

IMAG1075_zps1c1abc8b.jpg

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Heya folks... new kid here and I just wanted to chime in and say these tanks are really awesome. They give a great vape on my non-vv ego 1100 mAh batteries and my flux nectars taste superb. Big tip of the hat and thanks to all at GotVapes for these great tanks. :)

Glad your liking them, they work very well

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
Anyone else having issues with these leaking from the bottom or gurgling?

I've been using one of mine for 3 days now... on day 2 it began leaking at the battery connection. Then it started gurgling... I've blown it out it both directions, still gurgling. :blink:

Not having any issues here with mine and I am using them non-stop. I like them better than my Protank. I do take care to keep 'em clean and fill them very carefully. I do also take care to fill them slowly.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm not having any issues with mine either ( but I think I like my ProTank and Mini ProTank better still ... lol )

Couple of thoughts....

If you have the other metal tanks still on them... try them with the original tank just in case there is a very slight tolerance difference that may explain it.

Being in Oklahoma, also make me think about the summer heat with any vaporizer.... If they ( or any vaporizer ) are left in the heat too long, the juice thins down and can seep out. I found this out the first time after having left some filled spare Evods in the car while out shopping and about a 1/4 of them seeped out....

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Pami are you checking the center tube to see if it is loosened when you take the top off? I give mine a good twist to make sure every time I fill it up. Sometimes it is loosened by the top being removed and needs a little tweak to get it tight again.

Yep, that's the first thing I checked. ;)

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
I'm not having any issues with mine either ( but I think I like my ProTank and Mini ProTank better still ... lol )

Couple of thoughts....

If you have the other metal tanks still on them... try them with the original tank just in case there is a very slight tolerance difference that may explain it.

Being in Oklahoma, also make me think about the summer heat with any vaporizer.... If they ( or any vaporizer ) are left in the heat too long, the juice thins down and can seep out. I found this out the first time after having left some filled spare Evods in the car while out shopping and about a 1/4 of them seeped out....

Both are great thoughts!... However, I am using the original plastic tank and I'm in a house with A/C. :blink:

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
Really sharp cartos!

Lovin' the smoky color...and any clearomizer that reduces gurgling goes on my gotta have list!

Thanks for the informative video. :)

They are really nice indeed Dunvegan and being able to use the metal mini nova tanks for more acidic juices is a nice bonus. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread