video reviews of vanilla, coconut, and blueberry cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Video reviews of vanilla, coconut and blueberry flavor cartomizers in 36mg.

Note for 1280x720HD you'll have to click the link at the top of the video as forum doesnt support HD or full screen.

These are bonus *prizes* from the contest, may as well review them.
YouTube - Review of the Vanilla flavored cartomizer in 36mg for the Vapor King from Vapor4life.com

YouTube - Review of the Coconut flavor cartomizer in 36mg for the Vapor King from Vapor4life.com

YouTube - Review of the Blueberry flavored cartomizer in 36mg for the Vapor King from Vapor4life.com

Last edited:

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
I really like your scale on the throat hit. Makes sense.

Yeah i had to think about how to do it for a bit, as it occured to me that beyond a certain point, *more* isn't better like flavor haha.

I've tried a flavor or two that were a little over the top. A whole hell of a lot over the top is an 8. If my larynx collapses and someone should call an ambulance..thats an 11.

Only problem with my scale is that it's only accurate for *me*...but it's a review, so, I guess I have the only available opinion on it for that purpose lol.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Totally agree. I love anything vanilla and that just didn't seem like what I expected.

I cant put my finger on it. I'm used to dekang vanilla, my wife has some top-rol (think thats the manu) vanilla thats *different* it's similar to that.

Dekang is more tobaccoish..like vanilla with a hint of tobacco somewhere and out-of-this-world throat hit, she can handle it, i gotta take baby puffs. The top-rol she has is far milder and sweeter, completely different, and i can power vape a monster drag off it and suck it down to my toes and not bat an eye...but the flavor is quite different.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Ok, finally tried coconut. Love all the flavors I have tried so far....but....if for some reason, my coconut carts went missing, I wouldn't look for them.

:) :)

I can't place the taste, however it is VERY familiar....almost like those scratch and sniff books from WAY back when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread