Videos needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am putting together a some video and need contributions. I would like anyone out there to send in themselves giving opinions of vaping and what is has done for them and their family. Why you feel you should keep access. Why you should not be required to go back to smoking. Also talk about any other smoke-free alternatives you wish, this is not limited to vapor products alone. Keep them nice, I don't want to spend all my time editing F%^$ ASH/FDA out of them. I need a small collection of real people with real comments. Be aware they may or may not be used publicly and any videos sent to me become property of me. You may email videos to mthomas@casaa.org, if there are any problems emailing a file PM me. I can grant ftp uploading access through PM on an individual basis.

Thanks everyone and leave any feedback, ideas!

Last edited:

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Great idea! How about having a release form submitted too?

RELEASE

For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby consent to the photographing of myself and the recording of my voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. I understand that the term "photograph" as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.

I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by ___________________to reproduce and use said photographs and recordings of my voice, for use in all domestic and foreign markets.

Further, I understand that others, with or without the consent of ________________ may use and/or reproduce such photographs and recordings.

I hereby release CASAA, and any of its associated or affiliated companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees and customers, and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, officers, agents and employees from all claims of every kind on account of such use.

If Model is under 18: I, ____________________, am the parent/legal guardian of the individual named above, I have read this release and approve of its terms.

Print Name: ___________________________
Signature: ___________________________
Date: ________________________

Hello everyone. I am putting together a some video and need contributions. I would like anyone out there to send in themselves giving opinions of vaping and what is has done for them and their family. Why you feel you should keep access. Why you should not be required to go back to smoking. Also talk about any other smoke-free alternatives you wish, this is not limited to vapor products alone. Keep them nice, I don't want to spend all my time editing F%^$ ASH/FDA out of them. I need a small collection of real people with real comments. Be aware they may or may not be used publicly and any videos sent to me become property of me. You may email videos to mthomas@casaa.org, if there are any problems emailing a file PM me. I can grant ftp uploading access through PM on an individual basis.

Thanks everyone and leave any feedback, ideas!

Did my video arrive? I noted that my email client had a bit of a problem sending it, hence I am double checking..

No video in email. For some reason ECF PM is giving me a page not found error when I try to reply to you with ftp instructions. Give me a day or so and I will post upload instructions here for everyone to use that will allow you to just go in and upload the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread