Viking Vapor's Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianadivine

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
I ordered one full size pg/vg mixed liquid w/o nicotine as well as a bunch of samples. Upon receiving my package I found that I got all of my samples perfectly fine and all the customizations I requested made fine, but my full size nic free liquid was missing.

I e-mailed customer service and Larry apologized and said he would have it out the next morning. I was very busy last week so I replied somewhat late, he replied again this morning and told me that there was a mix-up in shipping so he sent out the package himself today with an extra full size bottle of nic free liquid no charge!

I know he didn't have to do that, but he was kind enough to do it without any requests or pressure from me. Larry over at Viking Vapor has some great customer service without a doubt, it was a kind gesture none-the-less. :)

autumnbreeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Northern Virginia
Larry is AWESOME! I had ordered a 30ml bottle of Choc cheesecake and a 7.5ml bottle of Strawberry cheesecake. When my package arrived, it was switched. I emailed him and he sent me a 30ml bottle of the choc cheesecake right away.

He even tried helping me when I emailed him a question about DIY. I have nothing but great things to say about Viking Vapor and Larry. I recommend them to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread