The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Virgin vapors death by chocolate

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Kelly1988, Dec 19, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kelly1988

Kelly1988 Senior Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Hey ECF friends,

I make all my own eliquid now but I had a craving for virgin vapors death by chocolate..

Anyone try it before? It's amazing! Anyways, the highest it comes in 1.8/18mg nicotine. I have a 15ml bottle 18mg 100% vg and I want to turn the nicotine into 24.

Will I totally ruin the flavor? I would have to add .9 ml 100mg pg nicotine to it.

Any chance you are familiar with the flavor or situation I would appreciate the feedback

Kelly

2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    If I understand, you have a pre-made juice 15ml 18 mg nic that is 100% VG. Yes, that should work fine. The extra nic will be a bit harsh. Maybe some day you can find a "clone" of that juice and make your own.

3. Kelly1988

Kelly1988 Senior Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Thank you, I started off slow and put .3 nic into it and it seems ok. I think if I had Vaped it as it was made first, and then changed the nicotine, I probably would have noticed a difference.

Honestly though I'm using a smok Novo with the 1.4 mtl pod and it's already giving me enough throat hit... I'll let it steep and it should be A- ok. Thanks for your response :thumb:

4. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I did find this (discussion is not in English, but the recipe was):

Capella Double Chocolate 8%

Capella Vanilla Custard v2 1%

TPA Whipped Cream 6%

TPA Cotton Candy 1%

TPA Mocha 2%

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tyler Jay Coleman

Tyler Jay Coleman Full Member

Dec 20, 2019
    This juice sounds amazing. Where canning buy ingredients to make my own Juice?

6. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I tried that flavor once, VV juice was all I used when I first started vaping. It was too rich for me but definitely the most chocolatey flavor ever. I don't think going from 18 to 24 would make much difference at all to the taste, especially as strong as the flavor is.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kelly1988

Kelly1988 Senior Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Wow, thank you! I'm so glad ECF has the most helpful and kind people.. I'm gonna order that right now!
    Wow, thank you! I'm so glad ECF is such a friendly and helpful place! I'm ordering that now :D

8. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I have learned so much hanging around here... it's nice to help others too.
    We don't know exactly what is going down next May but it's not good. Many of us learning to build tanks and make our own juices.
    It's also a very fun hobby!

9. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I agree. I learned to make some fine lemon dessert flavor juices and I can twist and wrap wire like a beast. I make beastly coils. Nothing fancy, just beastly. Speaking of lemony dessert flavors...its been a while. Maybe a beastly lemony concoction is in the near future.

10. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Coyete628, you might try this recipe (it's not mine... someone on the DIY forum posted it)

LMP by Nickevz
    Cookie (biscotto) FA 2%
    Flapper Pie (SC)(WF) 3%
    Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA) 6%
    Lemon Scicily FA .80%
    Pudding Base VTA .50%
    Super Sweet CAP .30%
    I would skip the super sweet myself (and you can substitute some of the flavors, but try to get the Flapper pie and Lemon Meringue Tart if you can)

11. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

The pudding base is also a key component to that recipe.

12. Coyote628

Sep 16, 2017
    Sounds like a good one. I've made several variations on lemon cake, cookie and custard. I've vaped a couple store bought lemon dessert juices I liked. Only got to try dinner lady lemon tart once and loved it but never ordered any. I got a feeling this recipe might get close to that

13. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It is very good. Lemon meringue pie.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Coyote628

Sep 16, 2017
    Didn't mean to move away from OP original topic of chocolate juices. Apologies. But for chocolate vapes, I haven't found one yet that actually tastes like chocolate the way lemon or even strawberry taste like they're supposed to. But that's just me. And don't get me started on peppermint candy cane lol.

15. tara81

tara81 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2014
    canada
    The recipe called Mayan milk by idiot I think was voted by many diy’ers as one of the best ejuice recipes of 2018. It is supposed to taste like chocolate milk.

16. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    do you know where that recipe resides?

17. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    ID10T is on DIYorDIE (watch the show "Noted"... episode on chocolates)
    I recently tried my first chocolate and my first coffee (both pre-mades) "Smores" and "Caramel Cappuccino"... great mixed together! I'm also working on a DIY recipe like that (the marshmallow works great with chocolate... and I added FA "cocoa" because I like darker chocolate)

• Like Like x 1
  18. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Found it... it's long but good info. In the comments is a list of the flavors... click "read more" for the whole list.

• Like Like x 1
  19. tara81

tara81 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2014
    canada
    Sorry about that,
    Mayan Milk

My bad it’s by folk art not idiot, another popular mixer.

• Like Like x 1
  20. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    thanks. I'll check it out.