Virgin vapors death by chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hey ECF friends,

I make all my own eliquid now but I had a craving for virgin vapors death by chocolate..

Anyone try it before? It's amazing! Anyways, the highest it comes in 1.8/18mg nicotine. I have a 15ml bottle 18mg 100% vg and I want to turn the nicotine into 24.

Will I totally ruin the flavor? I would have to add .9 ml 100mg pg nicotine to it.

Any chance you are familiar with the flavor or situation I would appreciate the feedback

Kelly

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
If I understand, you have a pre-made juice 15ml 18 mg nic that is 100% VG. Yes, that should work fine. The extra nic will be a bit harsh. Maybe some day you can find a "clone" of that juice and make your own.
Thank you, I started off slow and put .3 nic into it and it seems ok. I think if I had Vaped it as it was made first, and then changed the nicotine, I probably would have noticed a difference.

Honestly though I'm using a smok Novo with the 1.4 mtl pod and it's already giving me enough throat hit... I'll let it steep and it should be A- ok. Thanks for your response :thumb:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Hey ECF friends,

I make all my own eliquid now but I had a craving for virgin vapors death by chocolate..

Anyone try it before? It's amazing! Anyways, the highest it comes in 1.8/18mg nicotine. I have a 15ml bottle 18mg 100% vg and I want to turn the nicotine into 24.

Will I totally ruin the flavor? I would have to add .9 ml 100mg pg nicotine to it.

Any chance you are familiar with the flavor or situation I would appreciate the feedback

Kelly

I tried that flavor once, VV juice was all I used when I first started vaping. It was too rich for me but definitely the most chocolatey flavor ever. I don't think going from 18 to 24 would make much difference at all to the taste, especially as strong as the flavor is.

Reactions: Kelly1988

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I did find this (discussion is not in English, but the recipe was):

Capella Double Chocolate 8%

Capella Vanilla Custard v2 1%

TPA Whipped Cream 6%

TPA Cotton Candy 1%

TPA Mocha 2%
Wow, thank you! I'm so glad ECF has the most helpful and kind people.. I'm gonna order that right now!
I did find this (discussion is not in English, but the recipe was):

Capella Double Chocolate 8%

Capella Vanilla Custard v2 1%

TPA Whipped Cream 6%

TPA Cotton Candy 1%

TPA Mocha 2%
Wow, thank you! I'm so glad ECF is such a friendly and helpful place! I'm ordering that now :D

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have learned so much hanging around here... it's nice to help others too.
We don't know exactly what is going down next May but it's not good. Many of us learning to build tanks and make our own juices.
It's also a very fun hobby!
I agree. I learned to make some fine lemon dessert flavor juices and I can twist and wrap wire like a beast. I make beastly coils. Nothing fancy, just beastly. Speaking of lemony dessert flavors...its been a while. Maybe a beastly lemony concoction is in the near future.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Coyete628, you might try this recipe (it's not mine... someone on the DIY forum posted it)

LMP by Nickevz
Cookie (biscotto) FA 2%
Flapper Pie (SC)(WF) 3%
Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA) 6%
Lemon Scicily FA .80%
Pudding Base VTA .50%
Super Sweet CAP .30%
I would skip the super sweet myself (and you can substitute some of the flavors, but try to get the Flapper pie and Lemon Meringue Tart if you can)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Coyete628, you might try this recipe (it's not mine... someone on the DIY forum posted it)

LMP by Nickevz
Cookie (biscotto) FA 2%
Flapper Pie (SC)(WF) 3%
Lemon Scicily FA .80%
Pudding Base VTA .50%
Super Sweet CAP .30%
I would skip the super sweet myself (and you can substitute some of the flavors, but try to get the Flapper pie and Lemon Meringue Tart if you can)

The pudding base is also a key component to that recipe.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017

LMP by Nickevz
Cookie (biscotto) FA 2%
Flapper Pie (SC)(WF) 3%
Lemon Scicily FA .80%
Pudding Base VTA .50%
Super Sweet CAP .30%
Sounds like a good one. I've made several variations on lemon cake, cookie and custard. I've vaped a couple store bought lemon dessert juices I liked. Only got to try dinner lady lemon tart once and loved it but never ordered any. I got a feeling this recipe might get close to that

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Sounds like a good one. I've made several variations on lemon cake, cookie and custard. I've vaped a couple store bought lemon dessert juices I liked. Only got to try dinner lady lemon tart once and loved it but never ordered any. I got a feeling this recipe might get close to that

It is very good. Lemon meringue pie.

• Winner
Reactions: Coyote628

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Didn't mean to move away from OP original topic of chocolate juices. Apologies. But for chocolate vapes, I haven't found one yet that actually tastes like chocolate the way lemon or even strawberry taste like they're supposed to. But that's just me. And don't get me started on peppermint candy cane lol.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
The recipe called Mayan milk by idiot I think was voted by many diy’ers as one of the best ejuice recipes of 2018. It is supposed to taste like chocolate milk.
ID10T is on DIYorDIE (watch the show "Noted"... episode on chocolates)
I recently tried my first chocolate and my first coffee (both pre-mades) "Smores" and "Caramel Cappuccino"... great mixed together! I'm also working on a DIY recipe like that (the marshmallow works great with chocolate... and I added FA "cocoa" because I like darker chocolate)

Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread