Vision Vivi Nova MINI Tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
PJK, my (limited) experience is that they are pretty easy to fill, I use a dropper, because it gets in between. I have found that when they get low, they taste lousy, and you have to kind of shuffle them to ensure that they are wicking right.

The other thing that I learned, through trial, error, and reading here, is that when you are changing the heads, its a good idea to trim the wicks on the bottom about 1/8 of an inch. I had a real issue with a horrible burning taste, regardless of the ohms of the head, and I was ready to give up, but I trimmed the wicks (and put small notches in the silicone cap, but that is another story) and they seem to be working better.

I am still looking for another alternative, maybe the new Kangers, but for now, that is working for me. Hope that helps.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thank you, thewrightstuff. I have larger vision vivi nova's and fill / top directly from the juice bottle. Just got my mini's delivered yesterday because I think they will be perfect for those juices I don't vape all that often. I ended up filling with a dropper. The filling was a challenge and was wondering if there was a fast easy top off method I was missing.

I threw the factory wicks away and rebuilt my atty's to my liking. Yes, tilt & turn is a way of life with vvn :) I can see the potential in this mini version. These would look great on an ego, wouldn't they? Cute little buggers, I think.
Thank you again for your great info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread