Vivi Mini- Can't get a decent draw????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
I just replaced the head in my Mini. I went from the 2.4 ohm down to the 1.8. When I tried it there was hardly any airflow at all. I have to put so much suction on it there are tiny bubbles of air leaking in from the bottom where the tube screws into the base.

I backed it out of the battery and there is no airflow when completely screwed off the battery. I'm using an eGo Twist.

With the 2.4 ohm head there was plenty of flow. Has anyone else had this problem and what could be the cause? :confused:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I'm not sure if this is the problem you are having...but I know a few other people went through a similar issue, as did I. basically if I would either really tighten the vivi nova on my Twist, or in some cases, keep it pretty loose..then it would fire properly.

When I was having this issue, it seemed like it was always after I replaced one of the heads, but now i think that was just coincidence, or possibly related to how I reassembled it and where the threads & post were connecting. At first if I loosened it up a bit it work great...last night it happened again and loosening didn't work, so i went a little tighter than normal..and then it worked perfectly.

This might not be what is going on with yours...but an easy thing to fiddle with nonetheless just to see if that might be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread