Vivi Nova going extinct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadelliott

Jan 25, 2013
Vancouver WA
I've been out of the loop for almost a year now. With plenty of wick and wire to build coils, I've really only had to worry about ordering juice every now and then. Last week I had my twist in my back pocket, sat down, and snapped my beloved mini Vivi Nova. No big deal, I'll just look up one of my old vendors websites and order one more. That was my initial thought at least. I sat down at the computer, found a few old bookmarks, looked up my old log in info, and I was ready to pick up my new nova. It was then that a dark cloud seemed to loom overhead and everything but my computer monitor seemed to closed in around me as I read the words.... -CLEARANCE (out stock) - So naturally I thought to myself No Way.. I head to another site. Again Clearance... In a fit of panic I purchased a handful.

My question is this, Is the Vivi Nova going away? Has it been replaced by Vision with something very similar but just going by another name? Do I have to run out and get a second job so that I can purchase the remaining cases left in the world? In all seriousness though, I'm actually going to be picking up an istick 30 watt in a few days, so I probably won't be using a Vivi Nova as my daily for much longer. But still, it would be nice to have a couple for when I feel like bringing out the twist. And it would be helpful to know if there will be a supply of them in the coming years just in case something happens to the ones I just purchased.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
It has been so long since I read a post about them that I thought they had been discontinued. Glad you found some since you like them. There have been vast improvements made in atomizers and it seems like I read about a new one every week. Bet after having a hard time finding them that you won't sit down with it in your back pocket anymore. Happy vaping to you.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
That seems to be the well founded rumor - backed up by the sheer number of suppliers that have both the VVNV and the coils in their clearance departments. Don't know if Vision has replaced it with anything specific but BCC clearos have pretty much taken over the market. Even the Kanger T2 top coil has been discontinued.

Never could understand why having a coil at the top, liquid at the bottom, and expecting it to go uphill was a good idea.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
That seems to be the well founded rumor - backed up by the sheer number of suppliers that have both the VVNV and the coils in their clearance departments. Don't know if Vision has replaced it with anything specific but BCC clearos have pretty much taken over the market. Even the Kanger T2 top coil has been discontinued.

Never could understand why having a coil at the top, liquid at the bottom, and expecting it to go uphill was a good idea.

supposedly it made for a warmer vape....

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
I use a mini with dual coils on a microstick as my always with me and stealth setup. I went to one of my favorite shops and apparently they put a note on the coils in the back room that the next time I come in to offer me deal on a big box. 50 coils for 40 dollars. got lucky. now all I have to do is find a few more tanks to last long enough to use them.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Even if coil replacements are scarce also, Busardo has a good YouTube video that shows how easy it is to rebuild. (as long as you don't sit on them)
good.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread