• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vivi Nova vs Cartos in a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, I forgot to add that I got more dry, burn-y hits with the vivi too. Blech.

@Jables: Yep, I have the real deal of the vivi and the heads.

@scabby: Filling the vivi vs carto tank seems to be the same for me. Either screw off the top of the vivi and fill vs slide up the tank and fill. The vivi did provide a bit of a better hit and taste, but it seldom worked properly for me. Not worth it. Changing juice is just as easy for me too.

@mac: My fav cartos are horizontal coils. Admittedly, I was having problems with those too, but am trying a different vendor to see if that makes a difference. The packaging is different for the same product. As much as I don't like switching from my favourite carto vendor, the cartos simply weren't feeding the juice properly for me and that was a pain.

@tartan: I <3 my Phiniac tank :)

@Dusty: I got a good chuckle from your comment because I remember your earlier comments about a carto tank system ;-) "...but, nothing beats the convenience of a carto tank!"

Well, I have a clone.
And my clone has never dry hit or failed to produce massive clouds of vapor.
Dunno

bidslayer

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
I use both - the vivi's when I'm out and about and the carto/tank when I'm home and not in an indecisive mood where I keep flipping through different flavours (thank goodness for RBAs).

The first few times I tried a DCT set up, it was a hot mess - literally. Once I got the hang of it and managed to figure out how to use the EVO and gripper with the tanks (without burning the crap out of the cartos), I found that I really enjoyed that combination and it makes certain juices shine.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I tried a vivi once and it didn't last very long. I think once you find your perfect setup in regards to the carto and slotting/hole configuration, it beats any Vivi Nova hands down imo. When I first was introduced to tanks I tried every carto I could get my hands on looking for the perfect vape, but once I found the Phiniac tank coupled with the 801 Fusion, it's been vaping bliss for me and I haven't looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread