• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ViVi Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Posted this over on the facebook group & will now share it here.

I've been using a ViVi Nova which is now in the second week of use. Started out as a 'Mehh', but is getting stronger and better everyday.Vapor production is very VERY good. But that could also be due to the juice.

I liked CE2s very very much when they came out, what over a year ago? But the leaking issue was a deal breaker. These do not leak. I thought way back then, "Man why don't don't they just make both ends screw in". Either I'm phsycic or they are or everybody was thinking it, cause these do not leak, anywhere. The inside having a 510 connection for the small atty head to screw in or off stops the leaking through the center post as well. Win!!!!!

Nice large tank, about 3 ml of liquid. Lasts a nice long time, days, depending upon how you vape. Still have to do the tip and swirl of the liquid to keep the wicks wet. But far from a deal breaker.

I'm going to keep using the ViVi Nova as one of my all day tanks to see how long the atty stays good. I'll also be bringing it to the meeting this weekend. See you all there!

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Yes, I believe they are rebuildable. But you get three heads in the kit and if they last as long as I think they will, it will be a while before that is a consideration. There is a member that is usually at both the east side meetups as well as the main meetup that has had his Vivi Nova longer than I and has experience with rebuilding them. Hope he is there Sunday as well.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I wasn't sure I liked the ViVi Nova when I first got them. Now they are all I use. I use them on the Provari, Buzz Pro, Buzz Infinity and eGo Twists. They are close to my favorite vape. There are a couple of attys I like better, but the ease of filling, the vape time between fillings, no leaking at all... I slowly just switched over to using them full time.

EdgeCusher, take your time & experiment, they may be great for you. They may not. But that is the joy of our hobby, the experimentation & the constant evolution.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow! That's what I want to say: wow! I need to get me more liquid, though, as it holds a grip of it compared to these dinky lil' eGo tanks! It seems like the evolution from tanks to Stardusts to ViVi Novas brought in a new level of enjoyment with each step up.

My only complaint is having to get a "sleeve" to better the aesthetics. The tank sits rather abruptly on top of my battery, but for the time being it's absolutely fine. It produces so much flavor and vapor!

Wait, there is something else. I've been buying the 24mg nicotine juice, with a few exceptions in the 18mg range. Which was fine when I started and the eGo's tank didn't really perform that well (at least looking back, that is). Now that my vaping experience has elevated quite a bit, it's almost too much now. Which is good in a sense as I'm really low on fluid as it is. I can't be the only one who's noticed this; is it advisable to, when I do my restocking of juice, go down a level or two (12-18mg) as I'm vaping more in one sitting because of the better hardware? It gets a little of the too-much-nicotine feeling :/

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I received my first Vivi Nova a few days ago. It is a Mini Nova but I believe the coils are identical on all the new versions (someone correct me if I'm wrong). The early returns on my mini nova are excellent. It is vaping fantastic and I have had no leaks. Keep in mind, I have been using it for only three days, however. But I am liking it more than my Kanger T2's as every hour goes by. Rewicking is relatively easy if you want to do it yourself. I haven't done it yet but have watched the vids on YouTube and it's a piece of cake. The hardest part is working with your fingetips so if you're a clod then it wont be so easy. I am going to teach my wife how to do it because she's a woman and is far more graceful than I. I am also anxious to try the cotton wick as I believe that will be a better vaping experience. However, I recommend you watch the vids so you know what you're getting into. In fact, I will put a link below for your convenience. There are others, but this guy does a good job explaining it.

Vision Vivi Nova, Part 2 - Changing Wick (COTTON) & Final Impressions - YouTube

Last edited:

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Edgecrusher,

I gather from your post you are using an eGo battery. If this is true, Dave at DesertVapes.com sells those 'sleeves' you are referring to.
You can get them off of his site or contact him through his site and ask him to bring them to the next east side vape meeting at Crabby Don's Baseline & Val Vista. The next meeting is Sept 9th at 1:00pm.

afullmargin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Arizona
I just got a juice kit and battery from desertvapes today - awesome so far.

That said, I was on the Ego-t for a couple weeks and was also looking to step up my game a bit and on some advice from the newbie forum picked up a mini nova. It's been three days and I'm insanely happy with it. One tank lasts me all day on my Ego battery and it's still easy for me to use, not much fuss and I can vape while I drive! :D

I'm still in the 'waiting for something bad to happen' to phase, but so far I love the mini nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread