vivid vanilla tastes like soap or dirty feet, not sure which...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Wow, most people really like the vivid vanilla. Tons of people come to ECF asking for the liquid closest to it. You will be surprised how your tastes will change as you continue your journey of vaping and no cigs. I would put them away and maybe a few weeks down the road, you they might taste totally different to you.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Wow, most people really like the vivid vanilla. Tons of people come to ECF asking for the liquid closest to it. You will be surprised how your tastes will change as you continue your journey of vaping and no cigs. I would put them away and maybe a few weeks down the road, you they might taste totally different to you.

That's true!! I ordered Magnificent Menthol, Vivid Vanilla, and Cherry Crush, and at first I didn't liked the Vivid Vanilla... and now it is one of my favorites!!!

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
LOL, you seem to have an interest in comparisons with feet XD
Just picking on you :D But the Menthol from BLU is actually extremely good, its this weird coffee like menthol, idk i've never experienced anything like it vaping other juices - its kind of like a mint coffee in a way. It's something you just have to see for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread