• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Volcano Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
  • New Store Now Open - Raleigh, North Carolina

Hey Shawn,

Our high quality vapor starter kits and USA made eliquids just got closer to home. We're pleased to announce the opening of our newest retail store in Raleigh, North Carolina.

You can view pictures and connect with the stores fan page on Facebook where announcements, sales and discounts are given by clicking here.

We look forward to seeing you at our new location and have provided all the details for you below. Thank you so much for your support and happy vaping.

Volcanoecigs
    6514 Old Wake Forest Rd.
    Raleigh, NC 27616

Get Directions

Hours:
    Mon - Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm
    Sunday: Sun 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Exclusive Grand Opening Special

For a limited time visit our Old Wake Forest Road store, buy one 15oz eliquid bottle and get one FREE. Offer expires 11/13/12. See coupon for details. To redeem, print out coupon and present in store.

wakerider

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Wilson, NC
Stopped by there last night with some buddies, about 1 min after closing. Noticed the store was dark, but walked to the door to check the hours, and the owner comes out and opens back up for us. He was still getting everything set up, but it was a nice store. Very friendly and knowledgeable, was never pushy, and never seemed like he was in a hurry to get us out so he could close. Let us sample anything we wanted, answered lots of questions, shared some stories. Ended up buying some menthol to add to some other flavors, and one of my buddies found a really tasty cinnamon as well. The service and hospitality has earned him a new customer (or 3), I will definitely shop there again.

Last edited:

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
I went in there one day and stayed for an hour and a half. The owner is a true believer and wants to help as many people quit analogs as possible.

I really liked him. He even talked me out of buying a fist full of atomizers. Which I thought was really nice, since I actually wouldn't have liked them.

It's a 30 minute drive to get there, but I go when I can.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
I was there today for 2 hours, we were going to build a mesh wick but I had to leave because I had to pick up my child from school because he was sick.

He also forgot to get butane for his butane torch :).

I'm off next week and plan on going a couple of times.

Here's the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/VolcanoCafeRaleigh?fref=ts

Check out the pic of Rip Trippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread