Volt Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreapster

Jun 26, 2011
Nipomo, Ca.
I've been tracking this as well. Been using the volt chocolate liquid for over 4 years. Has anyone found another vender with a good chocolate flavor that is similar to SI? I've been out of my SI chocolate for 2 weeks and using other stuff I had from years ago while waiting for SI to come thru with their word, but I need to find a new chocolate now.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I've been tracking this as well. Been using the volt chocolate liquid for over 4 years. Has anyone found another vender with a good chocolate flavor that is similar to SI? I've been out of my SI chocolate for 2 weeks and using other stuff I had from years ago while waiting for SI to come thru with their word, but I need to find a new chocolate now.
Halo's Belgian Cocoa is fabulous. I haven't used Volt flavors in many years but Halo Tribeca maybe a good tobacco flavor to try, when I used tobacco flavors it was my fav.

lume1wcu

Oct 25, 2013
NC
I can't say for Country, but I do know a place that has something that tastes darn near identical to 555. They have several tobacco flavors so one probably is close to country. They are more expensive though.
Where are you finding the one like 555? I'm running low and will soon be in panic mode.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Taranolo

Jan 28, 2015
Mn
i am officially out of 555, is there any update on a return of stock, or a good alternative? I have tried 4 or 5 different versions of 555 and ry4 from other places and they are always way to thick and dark, nasty.

I'm on my last bottle. I wish SI would at least give their longtime customers the name of their supplier. I've literally given them 6 loyal customers. I'm so bummed.

baconstrip

May 17, 2010
Miltown
I'm on my last bottle of Desert Joe, the only liquid Ive vaped for years. REALLY hoping to hear they're back in stock soon... I'm about ready to panic! It's like smoking your specific brand of cigs... it sucks when you have to get an alternative cuz the gas station doesn't have your brand... arguably even worse when vape juice can vary SO much.

Please keep us informed, SI! I'll be back to ordering my 10 bottles at a time once it's back in stock :D

GPWill

Feb 6, 2010
Rochester NY
I'm on my last bottle of Desert Joe, the only liquid Ive vaped for years. REALLY hoping to hear they're back in stock soon... I'm about ready to panic! It's like smoking your specific brand of cigs... it sucks when you have to get an alternative cuz the gas station doesn't have your brand... arguably even worse when vape juice can vary SO much.

Please keep us informed, SI! I'll be back to ordering my 10 bottles at a time once it's back in stock :D

I second this. On my last bottle of Volt Country. Would really appreciate an update on the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread